• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches for Ladies or GF's

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
This topic pops up almost every week, so I am going to post now some pictures of some realy good replicas for woman. People which know me know, that I own a lot of watches and sometimes I need to buy a new one for my wife which makes life much easier.

During my Rolex hype I got a nice MBW Explorer I. This watch has ETA movement and is now about 6 years old. It has scratches on the bracelet and looks like a Rolex which was worn every day.

Explorer_1.jpg

Karenwristis007.jpg

After my Rolex Time came my Panerai time, at the peack I owned 9 PAM's, so I had to get 2 for my wife. Both are the 40mm PAM's and got modded with lume by vaccum.

PAM42-1.jpg

Karenwristis015.jpg

Karenwristis019.jpg

During my vacation in Thailand 3 years ago we picked up a very cheap Cartier with quartz movement, my wife loves it and she got a ot of complements for that watch. There is no difference to the Gen.

Karenwristis010.jpg

I am also taking my wife with me playing Golf on the weekend, so the Tiger Woods Tag was a must......

Karenwristis014.jpg

2 years ago, my second trip to Thailand and a visit at the famous MBW store, I bought hear a Patek. The watch has an Eta movement and MBW quality.

Karenwristis009.jpg

Since this time my wife was very happy with her collection, I always could buy a watch every month, not so my wife. She would go for shoes.

Begining of this year I got hear a Channel J12, also a very nice watch you get for the money. All black ceramic and very comfy to wear. This is the version for 198 USD with all Ceramic bracelet. The quality is as good as the more expensive version. I got the quartz model, also availabe with ETA

J12001.jpg

J12002.jpg

J12003.jpg

J12015.jpg

Clasp is like the gen
J12005.jpg

Until.....mh.....We went to Basel. I love the HBB's and spent 1 hour on the HBB booth, my wife tried on the woman HBB and all she said was, what a beautiful watch.
She wanted one, but I am not going to buy a 20 000 USD watch for here, sorry..., no way.....I would do so if I would have the cash, need to say this :skeptical:

This was the one she tried on

hublot-BIG-BANG-ORANGE-CARAT-klein.jpg

Then 2 month ago the ladies HBB came out and 2 days later it was ordered. Took me 2 seconds to confince here to get a new watch.
From all watches she has, this is the best. Comes with Swiss quartz.
By the way, woman or girls want quartz, just the opposide of what we want.

Here are some pics...

newhbb003.jpg

newhbb006.jpg

and here is the latest buy, got this from pix

HBBs010.jpg

HBBs002.jpg

NEW 2011 additions...just arrived

Karensnewwatches009.jpg

Karensnewwatches011.jpg

and of course an AP

Karensnewwatches002.jpg

Karensnewwatches015.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just a pity no one can get a hold of the White Ladies Hubot, everyone is out of stock, i've been trying since i sent you that Pm..........

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Just a pity no one can get a hold of the White Ladies Hubot, everyone is out of stock, i've been trying since i sent you that Pm..........
I ordered it 2 days after it was available. :screwed:

D

d4m.test

How much did you pay for the Hublot? If I can find one I will get it.

jvd45

6/9/09
An excellent selection guru! Just what I was looking for and DB pointed me to this thread. Presumably you got these all from your usu dealer that you told me about. Mabe he may still get stock in the UK?.. wishful thinking but worth a try. Sharrkey must have asked as he is UK too.

Anyway, love the cartier ... looking for a good quartz chopard happy sport, or tank americane. please post pics of the J12 when your lovely wife returns. I was seriously considering that one but wasn't sure it was fully ceramic. thought it was ceramic /pvd.
cheers

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I have the liberty to see Mrs Guru's collection in person. I think they are amazing and surely a very fine taste for a ladies collection.

The Chanel J12 has several versions. Hinted by the price point. I think the best value for money is the 200USD version, this is in ceramic. You can have better ceramic but that costs close to 500 dollars. There are even more variations if you consider the automatic version too.

We are talking about the ladies quartz version and I think the 200USD is already an excellent watch.

jvd45

6/9/09
thank you guru, you are indeed a man of your word. It is a brave man who wrestles a watch off his wifes wrist! :)

@ taka, wife is as guru correctly guessed interested in a quartz 33mil,, she is more petite than most and does not like the boyfriend watch look. I would tend to agree that this is the perfect size on her wrist. cheers for the info on the variety of ceramic and @ which price point the law of severely diminsihing returns sets in. guru told me the same..

Now a question for you guys, that is the exact one I have been looking at for the missus, how is it possible that they got everything right and ended up with too thin a font on the chanel? Is there a bold font version that I dont know about of this watch - no bling one? taka are you in the dial printing business? :)

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
my wife LOVES her j12 ceramic wears it everywhere.

she also has a VC 1921 american, FA jones, rollie day-date w/ diamond hour markers, and a gen zenith elite.

tkkidd

Horology Curious
20/5/09
guru said:
I am also taking my wife with me playing Golf on the weekend, so the Tiger Woods Tag was a must......

lol

thank you for the good post.

tired123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/11/09
Thanks for sharing

so beauful these watches,I love,Thanks for sharing this .

vmangelr

Horology Curious
26/8/09
Hello, can you refer the dealers for the 40mm Panerai and the Channel?
Thanks a lot!

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
are we doing tiger woods jokes?

A couple was on their honeymoon, laying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin."
The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age."
The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one other guy." "Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"
"Tiger Woods."
"Tiger Woods the golfer?"
"Yeah."
"Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him."
The husband and wife then make passionate love. When they get done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.
"What are you doing?" says the wife. The husband says, "I'm hungry. I was going to call room service and get some food."
"Tiger wouldn't do that. "
"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
"He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."
The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love with his wife a second time. When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone.
"What are you doing?" she says. The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get some food."
"Tiger wouldn't do that."
"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
"He'd come back to bed and do it one more time." The guy slams down the phone and goes back to bed and makes love to his wife one more time.
When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.
The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"
"No! I'm calling Tiger Woods to find out what's par for this hole!"

B_Chili

Horology Curious
28/11/09
Wow, that is a very impressive collection. I am new to the forum, this is my first post. My wife has been a member for a while though. She got me a Breitling Super Avenger last year, and it is awesome. I can't even count the compliments I've gotten on it. Now I'm looking for a watch for her, so this thread is really helpful. Does anyone know where I can get the best quality Chanel Balon Bleu De from. I've found a few, but it's hard to tell how good the quality is. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

watcher69

23/11/09
I've been looking at the Rolex Masterpiece watches for my wife - anybody have any experience or insight on how good they are in terms of reliability?

Ad

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Nice quality post.
Very useful, members always need to get watches for their wife or girlfriend to keep on buying reps!
After the rep white 33mm J12 I got for my wife, I had to get her the gen black 38mm: so, no more watches for her! But she still bother me about my reps!

watchman888

Known Member
29/7/09
Nice idea on the 1921 American - there's a 'family watch' - we could share!

I need me some expert help from y'all: Sandra Bullock is wearing what appears to be a big white ceramic 'Something' - displayed prominently thruout the movie The Blind Side. My GF commented on it several times. What the hell is she wearing??

Here's a pic - this and the one following it:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2178320640/tt0878804

The band doesn't look right for a white J12. Is is a Rolex of some kind? Maybe a BB? If you guys can't come thru I'll have to go see the movie again and look for a product placement credit at the end (had to be a pp - VERY prominently featured!!)

I await salvation by the group wisdom of RWI!