• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches for Ladies or GF's

syndee0546

Looking Around
11/1/11
Thanks for posting. I have found lately that ladies watches seem to have a smaller market share than men's watches. Yesterday I ordered my first replica watch, a Rolex Datejust. I ordered the watch from silix-prime.com, so I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed. I ordered the Rolex Datejust in SS. If all goes well, I feel a TAG in my future. The TAG of my dreams is the Aquaracer with diamonds. If anyone has any info on a good site for this replica, please let me know. Thanks!!

Reactions: AngelicRed

Warrenpiece13

10/1/11
Good lord that's a beautiful set of watches. I've been looking at trying to get the J12 for my lovely fiancee but wondering if the one with diamonds on the dial was a bit too gaudy and the one without a bit too plain.

LEOCK

Horology Curious
12/8/09
I bought a J12 for my sister from MR, it took her breath away, makes me want to use it lol, very nice piece almost same as the one she tried on while on Rodeo Dr.

lalle

Horology Curious
24/8/11
Great Ladies Collection,
THX for sharing :notworthy:with us

Lars

Mystery Shopper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/11
My wife is very happy with this one.
SAM_1065.jpg

She also has reps of Chanel J12, Pam 068, Rolex Datejust & Frank Mueller Crazy hours.

BEAU

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/7/10
I just received this one...

rolexandgucci019.jpg

But I also have had a few Chanel J12's which I loved.

My wife is very happy with this one.
SAM_1065.jpg

She also has reps of Chanel J12, Pam 068, Rolex Datejust & Frank Mueller Crazy hours.

LOVE the ballon bleu..where did you purchase it, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks

This was my all time favourtie watch, but we tried to swap out the bezel for a plain one..and couldn't so I sold it. I miss her!

rolliesapphire.jpg

Here it is along with a couple of J12's that the ladies may enjoy!!

allthreewatches.jpg

Mystery Shopper

26/5/11
Hi Beau, the watch was purchased from PWC (Time4Direct). The choice was 38 or 42mm. Only the 42mm came with a 2386 movement. She chose this one and as you see, it doesn't wear too big. She wanted a RG watch, after quite a search set her sights on this one.
Here are some of the others:
Crazy Hours
SAM_0187.jpg

Pam 168 Regatta
PA030013.jpg

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
Well, I have an even harder one to satisfy with the perfect watch, my daughter. She is 23 and one of the first requirements is quartz. She is not likely to wear the same watch everyday and does not want to have to do anything to make it ready for use.

For ROTC and sports (Cycling, shooting, stuff like that) she likes the Casio G-Shock line; so, all I am looking at is dress watches. In that regard, her description of what she wants is, "Traditional feminine." A watch suitable for concerts, art shows, and wandering around museums.

She has nixed (said no to) several including the ladies date-just. Her complaint is that they look like, "smashed-down mens' watches." I actually got her the square Cartier at the beginning of this thread.

She is going to try it and see how she feels about it. Her complaint is that it looks, "too masculine." She wants metal, round form, dainty, no excessive bling (other than skeletonized, which she likes), no fake diamonds or other non-functional ornamentation, and very feminine.

I know, this is an almost impossible order to fill. At some point she and I are going to go to GZ and hit some of the shops so that she can take part in the selection.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Well, I have an even harder one to satisfy with the perfect watch, my daughter. She is 23 and one of the first requirements is quartz. She is not likely to wear the same watch everyday and does not want to have to do anything to make it ready for use.

For ROTC and sports (Cycling, shooting, stuff like that) she likes the Casio G-Shock line; so, all I am looking at is dress watches. In that regard, her description of what she wants is, "Traditional feminine." A watch suitable for concerts, art shows, and wandering around museums.

She has nixed (said no to) several including the ladies date-just. Her complaint is that they look like, "smashed-down mens' watches." I actually got her the square Cartier at the beginning of this thread.

She is going to try it and see how she feels about it. Her complaint is that it looks, "too masculine." She wants metal, round form, dainty, no excessive bling (other than skeletonized, which she likes), no fake diamonds or other non-functional ornamentation, and very feminine.

I know, this is an almost impossible order to fill. At some point she and I are going to go to GZ and hit some of the shops so that she can take part in the selection.

Channel in white or black

rudi

19/10/11
that is an amazzzzzzzing collection and much help with making a choice for my fiance

HardTalk

14/1/11
White hublot still not available at the dealer I prefer (MR) :(

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
Dear fellow members, what is your current opinion for a watch brand (and style) that is not too ostentatious and not seen as a cheap rep everywhere, where people will less likely suspect it's a rep.
The wearer will be a female business professional in her 30's.
One that can also be dressed down?
(I'll stay away from any diamonds for one)
Thanks

Reactions: AngelicRed

monche

Known Member
9/5/12
I just bought a few watches and got one for my wife:) This way she can't complaint much...

Mm..mm

Known Member
6/9/11
CONUS
anyone have a pic of the patek nautilus 7011 ?
I would love to see how it looks