• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your best lumeshots! For lume lovers!

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Hey. This wasn’t in the instruction manual! At least NOW I know....
Maaaaan, you should have read the fine print, it was on page 99, under the "shit happens" category! I deliberately didn't include it in the "bog standard" section....

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
IMG_20200704_21411662fe3a5857db0810.jpg
A torch! Lovely lume on this one.

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Yeah I saw Panerai did this with a baseball cap years ago and started looking into it and having them made - like how crazy is this? Having company promo shirts and hats made for a company that isn't mine? Lol.

But I figured some of the gang might have some interest in some because I can't make 1 or 2. Ya know? I'd have to make 20 or 30.

Anyway, I started doing this and going through the process of having the logo set up and graphic arts work done and then covid happened and everything just shut down here. So it's been on hold ever since.

I was doing this even before they announced their new extra luminous year of the lumionors.

Once they announced it, my excitement sort of died down because It wasn't (or didn't seem) as original anymore.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I actually picked up a Panerai T with some lume action, was in a goodie bag from my local AD - I'll send you some pics for inspiration. Sadly on me the thing looks like someone drew it on a stuffed ham roll with a sharpie, so it went down the family tree to my daughter. Really strange to see a non watch nerd wearing a Panerai shirt while skateboarding - don't think it was an intended use case :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazing

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
you some pics for inspiration. Sadly on me the thing looks like someone drew it on a stuffed ham roll with a sharpie, so it went down the family tree to my daughter. Really strange to see a non watch nerd wearing a Panerai shirt while skateboarding - don't think it was an intended use case :D :D

[/QUOTE]
Yes I’d love to see 8t please when you get a chance. That would be great. I wish I had the computer program here to do the graphic arts stuff I want but it’s on my friends computer and I just never have a chance to sit at his computer and work. I know they have some logos that are available on the internet that you can swipe. Hopefully that will help. But most of the ideas I have are pretty involved and so I don’t know if I’m just in over my head with this one.

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Maaaaan, you should have read the fine print, it was on page 99, under the "shit happens" category! I deliberately didn't include it in the "bog standard" section....

Darn fine print! Not reading that before has got me in the ....

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Good luck identifying them!
665e4faa249476dd7af3a05e498975d3.jpg

Sent from my DHgate Shitter V10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
You have a Planet Ocean 600, two Seamaster 300M, a Tudor Pelagos and maybe a Seiko?
The other three I can't really identify. Maybe an IWC?!
Bloody brilliant! Yes, an IW 5027-08, IW 3777-01, a Bulova precisionist and a Steinhart DLC were the others. No one's been able to guess so far. Hats off to you sir!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mille M