• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official Bronze Watch Club

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Before and after photos of my rep IWC Big Pilot bronzo. Left is after just a few hours of ammonia fumes.
8bfa442052c193d7f2574debcf57e1d0.jpg

Proof positive that it is fully bronze.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Hyjynx .
cmaster
here are some.pics from Memphis Belle. Also what is delaying my delivery. To me it is worth the delay for the extra work. The pics were from the factory in Italy.

"Good morning Dale !!
I just arrived back home in Chicago.
I think you watch is ready..when I was there , Alex and Giovanni told me that they want to use the new dial, ( same texture and color,but stronger lume) and aging the case ...I think is ready to be shipped to you by Monday or Tuesday ( will take roughly 3 day to reach you).
We want to make sure that you have the best personalize watch !!!

Thank you very much for your support and for your patience ..
By the way...when I was there I was feeling like a kids in a candy store !!!!

Best Wishes
Valentino"

​​​​​​​

Reactions: Hyjynx and C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hyjynx .
cmaster
here are some.pics from Memphis Belle. Also what is delaying my delivery. To me it is worth the delay for the extra work. The pics were from the factory in Italy.

"Good morning Dale !!
I just arrived back home in Chicago.
I think you watch is ready..when I was there , Alex and Giovanni told me that they want to use the new dial, ( same texture and color,but stronger lume) and aging the case ...I think is ready to be shipped to you by Monday or Tuesday ( will take roughly 3 day to reach you).
We want to make sure that you have the best personalize watch !!!

Thank you very much for your support and for your patience ..
By the way...when I was there I was feeling like a kids in a candy store !!!!

Best Wishes
Valentino"

Excellent stuff :)

Reactions: DaleM

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
She finally arrived. The post last was coming in the gate as I was running an errand. Turned around and asked if she had some items.I needed to sign for. Yup! She was happy not to have missed me.

I could not wait so while filling up with gas, this...

And a few this morning.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
She finally arrived. The post last was coming in the gate as I was running an errand. Turned around and asked if she had some items.I needed to sign for. Yup! She was happy not to have missed me.

And a few this morning.

Enjoy her :)

Reactions: DaleM

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
:p

And a few this morning.

You got all those freebies with yours? Damn good! I used one of their US ADs and all I got was a “thank you, come again”:p. To be fair, he gives me good discounts on most of the watches I buy from him.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
:p

You got all those freebies with yours? Damn good! I used one of their US ADs and all I got was a “thank you, come again”:p. To be fair, he gives me good discounts on most of the watches I buy from him.

We bonded on the military stuff. Valentino was fun to work with. He was on a trip to italy shortly after my order and Alsseandro Roman, the watch maker. He got me the serial number I wanted amd did a little customization on the dial.

My 8yo girl smacked her finger in the watch getting out of the car before a swim meet. Almost a 911 event, lol..

Reactions: Hyjynx