• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official Bronze Watch Club

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
The Official Bronze Watch Club
I’ve search the forum but I’m unable to find a club dedicated to the most misused, disused, abused, yet infinitely forgiving of all watch case materials. That is an anomaly. Even Omega Planet Ocean owners have a club and we post the same damn watches all the time! [emoji12]

We have many reasons for loving bronze watches - from their unique patination to their versatility for all occasions. To my knowledge, the first repped bronzo was Pam 382. Many of us still remember the epic war of words between the ZF and KW (now V6F?) camps over which rep had the closer to gen bronze content. Accusations were fierce. Bad blood still persist even today between the two TDs that championed the cause of the dueling makers. (One TD recently made a dubious invite to the other “to sit down and have coffee”, which was turned down. But I digress.) Today, the dust up has more or less settled. We have even more repped bronze watches from Tudor, U-Boat and Zenith.

The club is for all bronze watches. No brand is excluded. Gens are welcome too. Show us how you like to wear your bronzo - patina’ed, tortured, or shiny like a new penny. Tell us about your methods and whether we need to have you committed for cruel and unusual treatment of a watch. Yes, I’ve seen some of you water-boarding your bronze watches! [emoji12][emoji1]

I’ll start the ball rolling with a picture of the iconic forum-first bronze watch, Pam 382 (shown here with the new Pam 671).

07080401d308b5a7b2a86e3f6ff7478d.jpg

Now get your minds out of the gutter and post some pictures! [emoji1]

joegut

Known Member
12/3/17
6bce22679207aaa674f3f4bcbb5ac2c6.jpg

We have club banners in the works. There’s a special one for Pioneer club members. If you want one, now is time to join!

That is a really nice picture!!! You better sell it for Tudor black bay bronze Bucherer special edition

Hyjynx

28/9/13
We have a beautiful club banner, people! Courtesy of the one and only @WingNut. Check it out in my signature below. Here’s the link:
A47062CC-D707-4FCE-A87E-EBFDEBD3F560_zpsxjghza2o.jpg

Just copy and paste the link into your signature. It’s that easy. And let’s see your bronzo beauties!

Reactions: C Master

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
LOL...

For shitz sake T...

You'll soon need a full page to accommodate your sigs...

My pleasure as always...

:wingnut:

Reactions: C Master

Hyjynx

28/9/13
LOL...

For shitz sake T...

You'll soon need a full page to accommodate your sigs...

My pleasure as always...

:wingnut:

[emoji23] Yeah, my sig is getting a bit overboard. Good thing I don’t post that much. I’d probably be hearing from the mods soon! [emoji1]