Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Bronze Watch Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTB - Pam 088 - Pam 176 - Pam 390 - Pam 1033 - IWC Spitfire Bronze - Tudor Pelagos blue - AP ROO Montauk Highway - AP ROO White Theme

    Comment


      Originally posted by Kandinsky View Post

      671 - for me the best of them...


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by BlakeMcJake View Post

      Beauty. What model is this? I didn’t realize they made a blue dial Bronzo.

      Yep -- It's about 16mm thick vs 18mm for the 382 and makes it more comfortable to wear.
      * Venerably Irreproachable Panerai's

      WTB -- Pam 063, 172, 192, 719, 42mm Mare Nostrum / Slytech


      Panerai's For Sale: Mille Metri

      Comment


        Originally posted by Martycus View Post




        Yep -- It's about 16mm thick vs 18mm for the 382 and makes it more comfortable to wear.
        Thanks for sharing. What factory makes it? Can’t seem to find the model on a few TD’s I just looked on.

        Comment


          Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post
          This watch would look amazing on a bronze bracelet. Too bad I’ve only seen one company make a bronze watch with matching bronze bracelet and that would be Oris

          Comment


            Originally posted by Thewatchwolf View Post

            This watch would look amazing on a bronze bracelet. Too bad I’ve only seen one company make a bronze watch with matching bronze bracelet and that would be Oris
            I’d imagine they’d get very uncomfortable after a while. One it starts oxidation you’re probably grinding your wrist with bronze rust all day?

            Comment


              .

              Comment



                Comment



                  Comment


                    .

                    Comment




                      Comment


                        Pam 382

                        Enviado desde mi VOG-L04 mediante Tapatalk

                        Comment



                          Comment





                            Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                            The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


                            Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

                            "Rep on Bros" WingNut

                            Comment



                              Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                              The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


                              Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

                              "Rep on Bros" WingNut

                              Comment



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X