• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official Bronze Watch Club

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
^^ CMaster, it looks like it is going to be a daily beater for you. I understand, for it is an amazing watch. Love the Crown. Wear her well!!
Cheers Stan

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
^^ If I'm correct C Master has the same. It is such a nice watch, in love with the design and the crown!! Love it!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
^^ If I'm correct C Master has the same. It is such a nice watch, in love with the design and the crown!! Love it!!

ZS4V04.jpg

Last edited:

Hoooch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/17
C Master has the one with green dial. Mine is black mate.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Gorgeous. It’s hard to tell but is the dial blue here? Is it a rep and if so what factory?

Yes, it's like a soft slate powder blue, it's even more beautiful to look at in person. Not sure which factory made it, I think it's discontinued now. Purchased it from InTime many years ago. Still runs perfectly, after all the wear and tear I put it through, I think I finally got the patina just how I like it. Took many trials and errors, and still learning how this particular bronze behaves to different chemicals and combinations. It's a really fun watch, and goes well with many different outfits, dress it up or down.