• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
They were thumbs up not question marks lol btw

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

m5smg2

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Been admiring your amazing collections for a while. Finally had some time for a decent photo worthy of this great thread.

Years back I had over 60 hi end reps. Crazy. Started liquidation. Since, I bought an 18-watch box and swore I’d stick to that limit...but I’m weak lol. A second 18 box was added and with it the inevitable temptation to fill it. Empty slots are annoying—as if something is missing lol. Up to 28 now.

Also in the works RB II, Safari, and steel Diver. And Explorer 42 Polar.
9bd76c5d325c85d94eefb05540e2ac51.plist

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Here's mine. Can you guess which one is gen and which one is rep?

Collection in Full:

Dress Watches # 1:

Dress Watches # 2:

Rolex Collection #1:
(The open slot for is the 1680 Red Sub from Slay, which is pending)

High-End and Vintage
(The open slot is for a decent Patek 5711 blue dial when it comes out)

Sentimental and Beaters:

Reactions: Tione12 and mpx

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
So, the box is full, so I'm done with the hobby :D No, not really. Two more are on the way (PAM904 and a white Daytona) and I will also get another Zelos for sure.
But I will probably start selling some of the watches I don't enjoy as much soon. I thought about getting another box, but 18 watches are already quite a lot and I don't want it to get completely out of control.

Joshj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/16
So, the box is full, so I'm done with the hobby :D No, not really. Two more are on the way (PAM904 and a white Daytona) and I will also get another Zelos for sure.
But I will probably start selling some of the watches I don't enjoy as much soon. I thought about getting another box, but 18 watches are already quite a lot and I don't want it to get completely out of control.

Which are Gen’s and which are reps?

Amazing collection by the way mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mpx

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Which are Gen’s and which are reps?
Amazing collection by the way mate
Thanks! The gens are the two Casios in the first row obviously, then the two Seikos in the second row and the Zelos and Tag Heuer in the third row.

m5smg2

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07

Amazing collection and perfect photo. All pieces in focus, even exposure, and perfectly cropped.

Reactions: mpx

Crabber

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/12
My Rollie collection, BK DSSD V3, BK Smurf w/ gen crown and my 1st 5513 build.

d7346c92d7647248aa5b9ea5aaae36e3.jpg

Reactions: @(^_^)@ and mpx

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Sorry, another update. Now all watches that were on the way have arrived and made it into the box. The digital Casios had to leave the box, but maybe they will fit in again soon. I have to find "my" watches now in the next few months, I hope I can find my style. For now no other reps are planned, as mentioned in the last post, the next will probably be some Zelos-Watches as they are really awesome. But if there is a nice new release I won't say no of course. And I also think at least one watch with a bit of gold should come into the collection sooner or later. Maybe a Bicolor-Sub.

Kandinsky

Renowned Member
2/4/20

Now that’s a crying shame to see some of those classics casually thrown in a drawer to be forgotten... I can help man, just give me secret signal. Ignore this message and that’ll be the sign that I can come and help you out... ;)

Reactions: macarone

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
mpx No reason to stop. Just order another watch box. You will feel much better with no restrictions.
We already said that when I upgraded from a 8-watch box to a 18-watch box a few weeks ago ;) But I notice myself that I have to restrict this hobby a bit. It's not just the financial impact. I know, they are just replicas, but when you buy loads of them in a short period of time, it still adds up. But the main reason is that I notice I don't enjoy them as much anymore when I have so many. It feels like a To-Do List, I have to get this, this and that watch and when they arrive I just think, nice, cool watch, and I order the next ones. 18 watches are already quite a lot and I sometimes feel bad for not wearing all of them frequently. So I also will let some watches go when I notice I don't like them as much as expected. But this will take some time to figure out.

The following watches are currently on the jump-seat:
PAM904, SKX009, Speedmaster Snoopy and one of the Datejusts