• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I decided to keep using the smaller box until the next package arrives. I prefer looking at a pretty full smaller box than looking at an almost empty big box :D

But next week I will need the big box then as the 8 slots are not enough anymore.

Reactions: OmegaRules

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
96c6c56d634b0505bfe412c240c4a399.jpg

I recently downsized my collection to these 7 that I wear most often. Fun part is I can now add on to them again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Downsize to upsize! Great concept!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: OmegaRules

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Gonna need a bigger box.
Ooof yeah, slippery slope that.... every slot will need to be filled as well :D. Let me see if I can help, get one that has 24 slots :D :D :D. I'm partial to the Glenor Co two tier box on Amazon

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Damn, the box is filling up faster than expected. And there are three more watches on the way/ordered at the moment, so only one slot left. But I guess the Casios also won't mind sleeping outside the box. :D And who knows, maybe I will just get another 18 slot box, even though I set this as a limit for myself. If there are more watches that I like, why not. I guess there are worse addictions/hobbies.

Currently on the way and/or ordered:
- DHGate Shitter Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award
- Rolex Daytona 116500 White Dial
- Zelos Swordfish 40 Teal
And I will also order another Zelos as soon as they bring something nice in Titanium or Bronze, which should happen next month.
I also feel the need for another PAM (PAM312 would be my current choice, but I would prefer something without date). So I might really have to kick out another watch soon.
Oh, and as soon as a nice "Batgirl"-Rep is out, I will also get one of those. I'm just not happy with the current options, so I will wait a bit longer for a decent one.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
An update to my modest spread.

a6943a12a74df55a0c4a668ae1d75917.plist

Annoyingly - given there’s one empty slot there - I keep forgetting that I have a brand new unworn Komandirskie from Meranom in its shiny red box downstairs waiting to be sized.

There are also still a few watches in the ‘ongoing projects’ drawers: another 1675, another 6263 panda, another Tudor Sub, another MilSub, another 1680, another 5-digit GMT, Omega Snoopy, Porsche Worldtimer.

And I’m waiting for QC from Li of a ZZF Sub-C LN, once the new stock comes in.

EDIT: Oh, and I also forgot - another box of 10 watches downstairs, waiting to be photographed and sold.

Last edited:

Tione12

11/6/19
Damn, the box is filling up faster than expected. And there are three more watches on the way/ordered at the moment, so only one slot left. But I guess the Casios also won't mind sleeping outside the box. :D And who knows, maybe I will just get another 18 slot box, even though I set this as a limit for myself. If there are more watches that I like, why not. I guess there are worse addictions/hobbies.

Currently on the way and/or ordered:
- DHGate Shitter Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award
- Rolex Daytona 116500 White Dial
- Zelos Swordfish 40 Teal
And I will also order another Zelos as soon as they bring something nice in Titanium or Bronze, which should happen next month.
I also feel the need for another PAM (PAM312 would be my current choice, but I would prefer something without date). So I might really have to kick out another watch soon.
Oh, and as soon as a nice "Batgirl"-Rep is out, I will also get one of those. I'm just not happy with the current options, so I will wait a bit longer for a decent one.

That box it’s sooo nice! Where did you buy it mate?

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
So these have been a productive couple of months. Watch count is up to 25 total (116610 Sub and 116710 GMT are in the shop getting some upgrades). Just got the PPF Nautilus today. So its looking like the collection is rounding out... actually might consolidate in the future ????
3ffc1ee37803d61c61dd565edef95111.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited:

W124E

Known Member
16/5/19
I've wanted to do a "Meet the Kids" Rolex post for a while now, and just stumbled across this thread. Perfect timing! Here goes:

My Gens are on the left: 1972 5500 Air King, 1959 Tudor Prince Oysterdate, 1942 Oyster 3980.
Reps: 6542 GMT Master, ROC 6263, Early Feet-First 5513.

This is the kind of collection I wanted when I joined RWI over a year ago now. There's room for improvement (I'm a sucker for the little things), but I'm pretty happy with my crop so far. Here are some close-up shots:

Reactions: mpx

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
I've wanted to do a "Meet the Kids" Rolex post for a while now, and just stumbled across this thread. Perfect timing! Here goes:

My Gens are on the left: 1972 5500 Air King, 1959 Tudor Prince Oysterdate, 1942 Oyster 3980.
Reps: 6542 GMT Master, ROC 6263, Early Feet-First 5513.

This is the kind of collection I wanted when I joined RWI over a year ago now. There's room for improvement (I'm a sucker for the little things), but I'm pretty happy with my crop so far. Here are some close-up shots:

I’m guessing you like older watches as well as older Merc’s ;-)))

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk