• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
WfoXI.jpg

The status of my collection...A box of 20 and a small travelling box of 3. The empty slot will soon house a SS Calatrava 5227

Last edited:

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Was just doing a quick inventory today and thought I'd share. First up is the Pamily:

oaE1Q.png

Then everyone else haha:

oaNML.png

Enjoy!

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Here's my collection after only just getting into this a few month ago! I have 3 spaces left in my watch box so looking for a Hulk (once reviews of the ZZF are out?) and a Pepsi (if the Noob gets a better movement?). Other than that I'm not sure yet for the final space!

Maybe a nice pilot? A navitimer on SS bracelet since you seem to prefer dressier options?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: JT888

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Here's my collection after only just getting into this a few month ago! I have 3 spaces left in my watch box so looking for a Hulk (once reviews of the ZZF are out?) and a Pepsi (if the Noob gets a better movement?). Other than that I'm not sure yet for the final space!

Which factory is the submariner? Looks stunning.

Reactions: CaptainSplash

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Hello my dear fellow watch friends! I'm new to the Rep-Game and new to this forum, only had Gen so far, and this has been my collection a few months ago:

But in the past months I sold half of them, the Casio Quartz-Chrono (EQW-M710DB), Seiko SNA411, Garmin Fenix 3 and Oris Big Crown Propilot had to go. Only the F91W, SKX009, Carrera 16 and Seamaster stayed in the collection. But don't worry, some Reps should come soon and start filling up the box again
;)

Edit: Somehow I can't see the image - Any tips how to fix this? Or is it because I'm new here?
Edit2: Got it, imgur doesn't work here.

Last edited:

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
Hello my dear fellow watch friends! I'm new to the Rep-Game and new to this forum, only had Gen so far, and this has been my collection a few months ago:

But in the past months I sold half of them, the Casio Quartz-Chrono (EQW-M710DB), Seiko SNA411, Garmin Fenix 3 and Oris Big Crown Propilot had to go. Only the F91W, SKX009, Carrera 16 and Seamaster stayed in the collection. But don't worry, some Reps should come soon and start filling up the box again
;)

Edit: Somehow I can't see the image - Any tips how to fix this? Or is it because I'm new here?

Have always been a fan of those Rainer watch boxes! They look sublime! I am tempted to replace my two Diplomat carbon fiber ones with these instead!

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19

;)

Welcome! Jip, empty space = bad. Fill it up, read all you can from this forum and choose well!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: mpx