• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
UDsQQ.jpg

My collection back then.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
7c7d26490694f2e9c9e6e82cedd364ff.jpg

Plus two more out of shot and two on the workbench, and four more being shipped... :)

Ah, whoops. I admit I didn't read the rules right. I'll post again with ALL the watches (I have right now) in the shot, later tonight! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taz71

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Some very impressive collections here! I would just like to remind us the topic is “Show off your collection in ONE SHOT”, meaning everything in just one photo. That’s the challenge, that’s the fun in the thread. Carry on. :)

This took me a while. I realize I would starve as a photographer.

Vg1JWT.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyjynx and csthe

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Guys with smaller wrists - where did you find a watchbox with pillows that fit your sized watches? This isn't an issue with adjustable clasps or leather/rubber straps, but with my 6.25 inch wrist, my APs look sloppily thrown into a watch box without the pillow since the standard pillow is too big for me.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Guys with smaller wrists - where did you find a watchbox with pillows that fit your sized watches? This isn't an issue with adjustable clasps or leather/rubber straps, but with my 6.25 inch wrist, my APs look sloppily thrown into a watch box without the pillow since the standard pillow is too big for me.

I find the opposite... leather straps are an issue for me because it stretches the leather... but on SS bracelets it just squeezes the pillow into form... so for my leather on clasps I just put the watch without the pillow. Haven’t found a better solution for this

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
I find the opposite... leather straps are an issue for me because it stretches the leather... but on SS bracelets it just squeezes the pillow into form... so for my leather on clasps I just put the watch without the pillow. Haven’t found a better solution for this

Now that you've mention this, I suddenly think of my leather strap watches =D

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
BEAniev1!
Have you convinced your future bride you are normal in your pursuit of many Reps?

Hehehe, yes =)

Not just reps but the watches itself, 'coz I have gens as well.

At first she thought that my Reps are for real, and she ask me why I'm spending too much for just a watch, and I explained to her that this is just a rep. And she was surprised that those reps really looks good, but still she's still can't understand before haha.

And then I said that, be thankful that I don't have any thing beside this hobby, I don't smoke , I don't drink a lot etc etc. And I tell her that it helps me to released stress on everyday living haha

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hehehe, yes =)

Not just reps but the watches itself, 'coz I have gens as well.

At first she thought that my Reps are for real, and she ask me why I'm spending too much for just a watch, and I explained to her that this is just a rep. And she was surprised that those reps really looks good, but still she's still can't understand before haha.

And then I said that, be thankful that I don't have any thing beside this hobby, I don't smoke , I don't drink a lot etc etc. And I tell her that it helps me to released stress on everyday living haha

Good job. I have to get back to ordering more watches. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: WATCH HACKER