• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
b1ce92a5f284da8c4429b017632daebc.jpg

Just added the PPF 5712 and Clean Pepsi GMT! This watchbox has seen a lot of changes over the years, and I think we still have some room for improvement. Any suggestions??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Beautiful collection Sir, congratulations.

I especially love the red strap, really stands out & definitely on my WTB list.

Am probably in the minority, and may get destroyed for it, but I do love Breitling, especially a big Navitimer or SuperOceanHeritage.

And I don't see any Breitling in your case ;)

Reactions: ssr905

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
b1ce92a5f284da8c4429b017632daebc.jpg

Just added the PPF 5712 and Clean Pepsi GMT! This watchbox has seen a lot of changes over the years, and I think we still have some room for improvement. Any suggestions??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Great, divers collection, I like it. Most of the watches could be in my collection, too. What about a pilot watch? IWC or Zenith? :)

Reactions: ssr905 and P..DR..D

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
Beautiful collection Sir, congratulations.

I especially love the red strap, really stands out & definitely on my WTB list.

Am probably in the minority, and may get destroyed for it, but I do love Breitling, especially a big Navitimer or SuperOceanHeritage.

And I don't see any Breitling in your case ;)[/QUOTE]

I was looking into a Navitimer actually! Could be a good choice, just need to find a Factory that makes a good rep. Also interested in the Superocean Heritage 57 with the rainbow dial... just need to wait for someone to rep it :thumbsup:

Reactions: P..DR..D

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
Great, divers collection, I like it. Most of the watches could be in my collection, too. What about a pilot watch? IWC or Zenith? :)[/QUOTE]

IWC Mark XVIII would be a great choice actually... maybe in the white dial + bracelet!

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
Beautiful collection D and love the case :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :) I have been so busy recently with work so i decided to wind them all up and set the time and dates lol. Its fair to say im obsessed! Seriously thinking about a PPF 5711 now :)

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks mate :) I have been so busy recently with work so i decided to wind them all up and set the time and dates lol. Its fair to say im obsessed! Seriously thinking about a PPF 5711 now :)

You'll definitely enjoy it, so I'd be all for recommending, tis a beauty on the wrist.

You'll then need to sell one though, or better yet, get a new case ;)

Last edited:

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
You'll definitely enjoy it, so I'd be all for recommending, tis a beauty on the wrist.

You'll then need to sell one though, or better yet, get a new case ;)

haha i got another one the exact same lol well my wife got me it for my 40th. there is 3 spaces left in it so need to fill it up.

Reactions: P..DR..D