• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
b1ce92a5f284da8c4429b017632daebc.jpg

Just added the PPF 5712 and Clean Pepsi GMT! This watchbox has seen a lot of changes over the years, and I think we still have some room for improvement. Any suggestions??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Beautiful collection Sir, congratulations.

I especially love the red strap, really stands out & definitely on my WTB list.

Am probably in the minority, and may get destroyed for it, but I do love Breitling, especially a big Navitimer or SuperOceanHeritage.

And I don't see any Breitling in your case ;)

Reactions: ssr905

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
b1ce92a5f284da8c4429b017632daebc.jpg

Just added the PPF 5712 and Clean Pepsi GMT! This watchbox has seen a lot of changes over the years, and I think we still have some room for improvement. Any suggestions??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Great, divers collection, I like it. Most of the watches could be in my collection, too. What about a pilot watch? IWC or Zenith? :)

Reactions: ssr905 and P..DR..D

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
Beautiful collection Sir, congratulations.

I especially love the red strap, really stands out & definitely on my WTB list.

Am probably in the minority, and may get destroyed for it, but I do love Breitling, especially a big Navitimer or SuperOceanHeritage.

And I don't see any Breitling in your case ;)[/QUOTE]

I was looking into a Navitimer actually! Could be a good choice, just need to find a Factory that makes a good rep. Also interested in the Superocean Heritage 57 with the rainbow dial... just need to wait for someone to rep it :thumbsup:

Reactions: P..DR..D

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
Great, divers collection, I like it. Most of the watches could be in my collection, too. What about a pilot watch? IWC or Zenith? :)[/QUOTE]

IWC Mark XVIII would be a great choice actually... maybe in the white dial + bracelet!

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
Beautiful collection D and love the case :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :) I have been so busy recently with work so i decided to wind them all up and set the time and dates lol. Its fair to say im obsessed! Seriously thinking about a PPF 5711 now :)

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks mate :) I have been so busy recently with work so i decided to wind them all up and set the time and dates lol. Its fair to say im obsessed! Seriously thinking about a PPF 5711 now :)

You'll definitely enjoy it, so I'd be all for recommending, tis a beauty on the wrist.

You'll then need to sell one though, or better yet, get a new case ;)

Last edited:

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
You'll definitely enjoy it, so I'd be all for recommending, tis a beauty on the wrist.

You'll then need to sell one though, or better yet, get a new case ;)

haha i got another one the exact same lol well my wife got me it for my 40th. there is 3 spaces left in it so need to fill it up.

Reactions: P..DR..D