• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

jun_i0r

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/14
2be7d89abb59519b06f62d8aee78f192.jpg

My collection Short 3 watches I have on consignment and 6 franken builds in progress. The ones outside of the watch tray are rep. Everything in the tray is either gen or franken with the exception of the 2 homages and ONE rep. Can you guess which one is rep? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w_g98

Known Member
16/7/15

My collection Short 3 watches I have on consignment and 6 franken builds in progress. The ones outside of the watch tray are rep. Everything in the tray is either gen or franken with the exception of the 2 homages and ONE rep. Can you guess which one is rep? :)

Very nice, my guess is on the SD. Or maybe the 005?

D

d4m.test

hello sir, is the hublot bigbang unico a franken or a gen?

jun_i0r

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/14
hello sir, is the hublot bigbang unico a franken or a gen?

Yes. I don’t think there is any decent reps of it from what I’ve seen. Hence why I needed the gen lol

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
At one time fitting them all into one photo would have been hard, but easy for me now, only two left, ladies 26mm and gents 36mm franken datejusts. His and her's - how sad am I :rofl:

IMG_9536.jpg
Not sad at all.
I'd say sensible....and with enough lweft in the wallet to do a Capital One commercial...."what's in "your" wallet ? ... My only reply to that question is always the same..... "not enough".

D

d4m.test

@Powerreserve you have 2 APs so i wanted to know if you had modded or they are same as you got? and where did you get them and for how much?

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
Every time this thread pops on my notifications I wanna cry. I'm down to two watches! What happened to me? I had watch box overflow and now there's tumble weeds in my watch box.
Someone hug me.

Reactions: JoeyT and mike42112

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
@Powerreserve you have 2 APs so i wanted to know if you had modded or they are same as you got? and where did you get them and for how much?

Hi, the three AP’s have been bought at Intime, TS-Watches and from prof. The Yellow diver has the prof-glass.

I suggest you start reading the New Members section on this forum: all the info on (Trusted) dealers, watches, modding, M2M sales you can find there.

Good luck finding your masterpieces