• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

joegut

Known Member
12/3/17
@Hyjynx that is a watch museum!!!! How long did it take to have so many? I guess you will also sold at least the same quantity, so that is a huge quantity of watches. How many are gens?

D

d4m.test

LOL! I was biding my time for the right moment to use the “nuclear option.” [emoji23] But now that you’ve “outed” me, here goes:

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC AND SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
4715f8799c317c8e85dbddc9de33722f.jpg

Um I think you just broke the internet. At a minimum you broke RWI.

Sent from the RWI App

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
@Hyjynx that is a watch museum!!!! How long did it take to have so many? I guess you will also sold at least the same quantity, so that is a huge quantity of watches. How many are gens?

Thanks. Been collecting watches for 7-8 years total. 4 years collecting reps. At some point, I had over 50 affordable gens before I found the Dark Side. Now, there are only about 30 gens, culled mostly by gifting to friends and relatives. You could say I’ve gone totally “Repan.”[emoji12] The gens I still buy and keep are bronze pieces and others that are only of sentimental value. I just don’t have the desire, time, or patience for sale transactions.

reyes_statefarm

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/1/17
Your collection is insane!! What a dedication!! I am so jealous @Hyjynx

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
At one time fitting them all into one photo would have been hard, but easy for me now, only two left, ladies 26mm and gents 36mm franken datejusts. His and her's - how sad am I :rofl:

IMG_9536.jpg

Hyjynx

28/9/13

Hyjynx

28/9/13
You forgot to thank the academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! An inexcusable omission. What would we all be without the Academy (aka RWI Admin and Mods)? Swindled repeatedly by unsavory, shady Internet sites, that's what. Thank you, Academy! [emoji1]

D

d4m.test

LOL! I was biding my time for the right moment to use the “nuclear option.” [emoji23] But now that you’ve “outed” me, here goes:

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC AND SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!

$75k in watches ??

Sent from the RWI App

nightwalk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/07

This is insane :)))))

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk