• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHGate collection

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
this one draw the most attention - I have no clue why :D:D:D:D:D
great info - special collection. much appreciated @NCRich ;)

JTZAnGK.jpg

DangerDan

Known Member
Certified
13/1/15
Hey guys,
I am looking for the white Airking and the black Cosmograph. I ve already found the cosmograph, but the airking is missing, Jason too.
Can anybody help me finding the watch and Jason?

Thanks a lot
Dan

crispychicken

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
hey guys,

i am searching the best DH Gate version of the Omega Aqua Terra Blue and Patek Philippe Nautilus

have you some links?

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
What’s the secondary knob on the white Seamaster???

Russell66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
Got mine today..I have about 30 reps from our TD's, but this is my first from DHgate.
It was 77 usd, incl. free shipping. Amazing!
Im blown away by the nice dial, the clear crystal and the overall quality.
Excellent bang for the buck !!
Thanks @NCRich !
31df747da04cc410f2eb6a9c3fb0ae23.jpg
3ce94cb79480d28107467166b114c99f.jpg
0a8f82a12882b781e2e914bf6e92e226.jpg
0af88db391ccb2b9a8ce314844e1a95a.jpg
7c4429170923d951b3ce693ed28e2548.jpg

HI
I am a bit sceptical as I have been dealing with China for a while, i'm new to this site and finding it fascinating all the places to get watches from and the varying prices for what appears to be about 3 or 4 levels of the same watch. I'm not sure yo get what you pay for. We tend to belief if we get a watch for $50 it's cheap, but not really in the greater scheme of things, wholesale prices are often as low as $2 to $3 a piece, and they still make a good profit at that.
Anyway I for one am definitely drawn more to DHgate so I thought I would ask you as you have the experience. Could you give me an idea of where you have purchased your other watches from and rough the price range?
Do you intend to buy more from DHgate or will you be heading back to your other dealers?
I can't really see much difference even between the $30 DHgate and the $70 might you be tempted to try the cheaper ones?
Any amount of enlightenment will be greatly appreciated.
Ta

Reactions: museguy

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
HI
I am a bit sceptical as I have been dealing with China for a while, i'm new to this site and finding it fascinating all the places to get watches from and the varying prices for what appears to be about 3 or 4 levels of the same watch. I'm not sure yo get what you pay for. We tend to belief if we get a watch for $50 it's cheap, but not really in the greater scheme of things, wholesale prices are often as low as $2 to $3 a piece, and they still make a good profit at that.
Anyway I for one am definitely drawn more to DHgate so I thought I would ask you as you have the experience. Could you give me an idea of where you have purchased your other watches from and rough the price range?
Do you intend to buy more from DHgate or will you be heading back to your other dealers?
I can't really see much difference even between the $30 DHgate and the $70 might you be tempted to try the cheaper ones?
Any amount of enlightenment will be greatly appreciated.
Ta

:picard2:

Reactions: tructure and NCRich