• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bond Eye Candy (Pic Heavy)

1omeg4

Horology Curious
31/10/19
Hey guys what do you think is the best chronograph replica? Preferably omega! I bought a seamaster with a 9300 super clone movement but I have been told the date is sunken on them! It hasn't arrived yet so I will know when it shows up! But i also ordered an aqua terra 007 super clone! Very happy with it! Was hoping to find a chronograph that is as well done as the aqua terra!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey guys what do you think is the best chronograph replica? Preferably omega! I bought a seamaster with a 9300 super clone movement but I have been told the date is sunken on them! It hasn't arrived yet so I will know when it shows up! But i also ordered an aqua terra 007 super clone! Very happy with it! Was hoping to find a chronograph that is as well done as the aqua terra!

I have never had a chronograph Seamaster. Just speedys which have no date. The 007 At is a beautiful watch. The build quality on higher end reps tends to be very good.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
h9ejk.jpg

Reactions: Nur-Uhr