• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bond Eye Candy (Pic Heavy)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
TuwAVtG.jpg

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
@yllekp I think what I like best about this piece is the subtle patina, to me it looks more natural like a watch that was truly cared for over the years showing its age. Is it right that @tripdog built this one? If so I need to reach out and talk to him soon. I know I have not been as active lately, but I am still around, just super busy at work as I got a promotion to VP last year.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
@yllekp I think what I like best about this piece is the subtle patina, to me it looks more natural like a watch that was truly cared for over the years showing its age. Is it right that @tripdog built this one? If so I need to reach out and talk to him soon. I know I have not been as active lately, but I am still around, just super busy at work as I got a promotion to VP last year.
Good to see you :)

Yep @tripdog built this one. To me the harmony of this watch is ideal. Everything just comes together to make it really look and feel like a well cared for gen. If I had a gen 5513 I would think I would like to have it looking like this one.

Congrats on the promotion BTW.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Good to see you :)

Yep @tripdog built this one. To me the harmony of this watch is ideal. Everything just comes together to make it really look and feel like a well cared for gen. If I had a gen 5513 I would think I would like to have it looking like this one.

Congrats on the promotion BTW.

Thanks Man!!!! If you ever tire of her, shoot me a PM!!! In the meantime I think I need to contact trip about one of these!!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thanks Man!!!! If you ever tire of her, shoot me a PM!!! In the meantime I think I need to contact trip about one of these!!!
Finding the right gen dial may be the trick, but if anyone knows where to get one he will.