• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches & Christmas

psychoyam

Renowned Member
24/6/16
So, not sure if there's already a thread on this (did a lazy search and found nothing), but in any case, here's my Watches & Christmas shot of the day.

Cheers!
4e5e73ef739b16cfd15288798de8b23c.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Isn't it November still?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Lol yes, but my wife always enters into "Christmas Mode" as soon as Black Friday is over!! I'm just used to it at this point.

We are decorated as well! We just need one more tree to go up.. she didn't do this in college in her dorm when we met. And then when we got our own place, that first Christmas she came home from the store with more decorations then I thought possible.. then after Christmas, bought have the damn store! Now we have so many, I could take wristis every single day and you guys won't see the whole collection [emoji23]

psychoyam

Renowned Member
24/6/16
We are decorated as well! We just need one more tree to go up.. she didn't do this in college in her dorm when we met. And then when we got our own place, that first Christmas she came home from the store with more decorations then I thought possible.. then after Christmas, bought have the damn store! Now we have so many, I could take wristis every single day and you guys won't see the whole collection [emoji23]

My wife is a Christmas junkie also. Our attic will one day collapse due to the insane amount of stuff she puts there. I just let her and guess I can't really give her hell or else she'll start the watch inquisition, so we both turn the blind eye! Lol

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
My wife is a Christmas junkie also. Our attic will one day collapse due to the insane amount of stuff she puts there. I just let her and guess I can't really give her hell or else she'll start the watch inquisition, so we both turn the blind eye! Lol

Hahahah yeah, I don't say anything either. Just let her do her own thing. Asked her if she has thus much now, how much will she have in 30 years. Im scared for that though [emoji23] I may be suffocated by Christmas decorations lol

davistorm

17/5/12
This thread is ace, will be contributing as soon as I get home, a wristie in front of one of the Christmas trees or the inflatable Santa? Decisions decisions [emoji1]

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
No Xmas deco in my house. I'm never at home so what for? The places I go can anyway do it better. Love this white reindeer thing :smile:

EBB3444F-98F6-4F7D-AA20-3EEB4D680969_zpsk8pduxdz.jpg

davistorm

17/5/12
No Xmas deco in my house. I'm never at home so what for? The places I go can anyway do it better. Love this white reindeer thing :smile:

EBB3444F-98F6-4F7D-AA20-3EEB4D680969_zpsk8pduxdz.jpg

Nice Tudor! I was soooo close to buying a gen one of these when I actually had some spare money (before having a 7 month old daughter who already has nicer clothes than I do...I mean young Versace shoes at 7 months old?!?! Really?!? Anyway I digress [emoji1])

Enjoy the reindeer haha

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
Nice Tudor! I was soooo close to buying a gen one of these when I actually had some spare money (before having a 7 month old daughter who already has nicer clothes than I do...I mean young Versace shoes at 7 months old?!?! Really?!? Anyway I digress [emoji1])

Enjoy the reindeer haha

Thanks bro!

Apart from reindeer and other Christmas stuff there is also no kids in my home. Just watches [emoji23]

I bought the rep to find out if I like the gen. And what can I say, I like the rep so much that I don't want the gen anymore...