• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1 month into the rep game

1108fire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/16
Surprised and addicted!

Surprised in the quality and feel of the reps, where the only real minus is the noise/lack of smoothness of the movements - however that was expected since it is discussed widely in this forum. And definitely addicted - also "promised" in many welcome messages in this forum [emoji6] - the wishlist just keep growing.

So here less than a one month after receiving my first rep, I just want to show my appreciation to this forum and it's members. Finding inspiration and guidance in plunging into The rep world and the fantastic opportunity to enjoy the splendid design of the finest watches available in a whole other frequency than in the past [emoji1]

42306ab74c7e817e7adf5315374988e0.jpg

39903442689984771920d018c2c93954.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
congrats... one cannot have to many watches on rotation...

Nate0624

15/11/16
Great collection...thus far.

My experience has been similar. I own a bunch of gens including a Rolex submariner and three Omegas , one of which is a rare white panda dial. I really wanted an IWC Portuguese , but didn't want to drop the coin. after researching reps, I was blown away by the attention to detail and selection. I bought one from Intime and i am completely happy.

I even introduced my friend who has a massive and impressive gen collection. he just bought a green v7 sub noob. I just purchased a used AP 15400 JF from a private seller on Repgeek . I'm worried about the size, but excited to own such an impressive pice.

Cheers,
Nate

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
You certainly have been busy.
Just remember, it's not a race.
Hopefully, you will find the pieces
you really like and stick with them.
There seems to be 2 approaches to
acquiring watches here. One is,
"buy baby buy" until you have so many
pieces, when you stop to think about it,
you could have bought a few nice gens.
My approach, along with some other members
is I have a watch box if it is filled, thats it.
In order to buy another, I have to sell off one
before I buy another.
Enjoy your growing collection.

1108fire

10/9/16
Thanks all [emoji4] [MENTION=39635]mike 8[/MENTION], I completely agree with you. I've been a gen collector for many years and these reps have been an opportunity to re-acquire some of the gens I've let go to make room for others, but where I kind of have been regretting [emoji6]

So the speed will definitely go down (a bit) and I will let go of some of the reps as well! Specially will the AP ROO QE II Diver be posted on M2M soon even though I never have worn it - I can just feel it's not "it" so no need to "give it a chance" on the wrist [emoji13]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Wow nice first month! :D Chronopassion is my only AP currently and I just love that watch! Keep them coming!