• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The obsession so far. (Seriously pic heavy)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Quite an awesome collection, @yllekp! [emoji106]

A message from Ms. Pussy Galore:
1d53a77af340c007e8c7a329f6762a46.png
[emoji6]
lol I can't even pronounce my username. Thanks for the comment. Coming from you that is a real compliment. And thanks for a pic of probably my favourite Bond Girl.

Alex1975

Renowned Member
12/11/15
Superb collection mate, it must have taken some time to pull this thread together.

I am very jealous of the 5513 007 L&L, one of the nicest pieces I have seen since becoming involved in this hobby. I tried on a beautiful 5513 with amazing lume patina at my local vintage store but as you have observed £5K plus is a big outlay.

Next year I will supplement my Omegas with a Speedy Pro (Gen) & probably a vintage Seamaster depending on what is available.

All the best,

Mark.

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
That's a good collection, yllekp.

As I love Panerais, I am surprised that you only have one. The Bronzo is a good choice.

The Aqua Terra is in my wish list. Two things bother me: Miyota 8215 movement (I would prefer an A2836) and the size (I prefer bigger watches). As you say that it looks bigger, I think I am going to take a look at it in an AD.
th_wink-1.gif

Why did you sell your TiPO? It's a very nice watch.

DSC_0256_zpstnvpap9m.jpg

That bezel insert is close to Omega ones.
th_drinks.gif

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Superb collection mate, it must have taken some time to pull this thread together.

I am very jealous of the 5513 007 L&L, one of the nicest pieces I have seen since becoming involved in this hobby. I tried on a beautiful 5513 with amazing lume patina at my local vintage store but as you have observed £5K plus is a big outlay.

Next year I will supplement my Omegas with a Speedy Pro (Gen) & probably a vintage Seamaster depending on what is available.

All the best,

Mark.
Thanks Mark Yep my 5513 is a definite keeper. I am not a big fan of the vintage look but this is a nice compromise. I am more than likely going to have this relumed this week. A gen insert on this would be the business so I might look for one. Can't go wrong with a 2531 or even a 2255.80/2254.50. I have been looking at rep Speedys, so far not convinced but I might just pick up a Moonwatch manual wind just to see what they feel like.

And yes a lot of time and photobucket frustration went into the thread lol.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
That's a good collection, yllekp.

As I love Panerais, I am surprised that you only have one. The Bronzo is a good choice.

The Aqua Terra is in my wish list. Two things bother me: Miyota 8215 movement (I would prefer an A2836) and the size (I prefer bigger watches). As you say that it looks bigger, I think I am going to take a look at it in an AD.
th_wink-1.gif

Why did you sell your TiPO? It's a very nice watch.

That bezel insert is close to Omega ones.
th_drinks.gif

Yep I may see a few more PAMs in my future.

I am lucky with the 8215 in my AT it is not bad at all. I do think it is a stunning watch.

The TiPO sale was a regretted one. Like most of them. I might just pick up another one.

The kids must have been paying more attention to my watches than I thought as the Bezel is very Omegaesque.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Awesome collection!

I fully appreciate the amount of time you must have spent obsessing over every detail to assemble so many of such a standard