• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The obsession so far. (Seriously pic heavy)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
OK I think I am nearly there after just over a year. Only a few more on the wish list. The problem with seeing the sales section on a daily basis and being part of this forum is there is always something new and shiny that catches your attention :)

So far:

First up is one 1 only received today the HelenaRou Connery 6538. It is a stunner, nice big Brevet crown. I have had a 6538 before and it was beautifully aged by @Johnnylazar but I cannot get used to the vintage look so this one is minty and ticks more boxes for me :)

Next up is probably my favourite watch originally built for [MENTION=36101]mclarendude[/MENTION] by @Johnnylazar. Here is a link to my thread which has the original build thread. https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...-and-Let-Die-quot-Pics?highlight=live+let+die

Next is the 16610LV. Unknown origin I won it in an RWI Raffle. It is a really nice LV though.

Next is the Regmariner Hulk. This is my 3rd Hulk. I keep selling them and then missing that dial so this was the cheapie compromise.

My first Rolex Rep the Noob V5 114060. This is a great casual watch and worn a lot.

Noob wrapped 116613LB. Bought M2M but the Dial got damaged in transit, but @sead1999 had one to my door in 4 days and tbh it is better than the original dial.

Another wrapped gold one this time a 116523. One of my favourites possibly in the top 3. I hardly wear it but love looking at it.

A recent pickup the RG and Ceramic YachtMaster 116655 (Noob version)

I liked that one so much I picked up a RegMaster just to see what it is like. It has not grown on me but my daughter loves it.

I bought a Noob V7 D-Blue DSSD. Loved it but decided it was too big. I missed it 5 mins after I posted it. So I bought a cheapie. It just was not the same so I sold that. I now have a 116660 Noob V7 DSSD D-BLue again lol. A truly stunning watch.

The only non Omega/Rolex rep I have atm is this. I think it is a stunning watch the PAM 382 "Bronzo". A casual wearer when you want to let the world know you do not give a f**k :). This is a pic of when i received it. It is not as shiny now.

The last one in that box is a Pierpont 17J 1950s I think.

Next Box. One of my obsessions to start with. The SMP 2531.80. Read some of my threads and read all about it :) Had a super franken had enough parts to build another one but i just ended up going gen.

Here is my first version of the SMP a cheapo Ali from Mr. Zhao that I will never part with.

The never version in Ceramic from BP.

More Bond stuff. The Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial (V6F). Does not get much wrist time but I cannot part with it. The noisy rotor does bug me. I should have got it sorted when I had it waterproofed.

My first rep ever and the one that got me into this hobby. I was in search of a Constellation for a while. Decided to look for a rep instead because of the junk on Ebay. I was looking for a champagne dial but well this one did nicely. I have been hooked ever since. On watches that is. Not just pussy despite what @Hyjynx might construe from this photo lol.

Aqua Terra 150m Blue (V6F). Nice movement for a Myiota 8215, no noticable stutter and it is quiet. This one is seriously stunning. I made a choice between this and the AP 15400 Blue dial and this one won out and I sold the AP. A 2D photo cannot capture how truly stunning this dial is or indeed like the AP a photo cannot capture how the bracelet catches the light. This is one serious dress watch. Wears pretty bi for a 41mm.

Now another serious heavy hitter. The Noob LMPO. This is as bling as you get without looking like you make your money from Bolivian marching powder or UFC. This was my second proper rep and a lifetime keeper. It had issues when I got it as in the case was not waterproof but this is one of my all time favourites. The bracelet is pants but It has been modded to make it more comfortable. I have tried it on a few different options but the bracelet is the way to go in my opinion.

The LMPO's more sedate brother the CrPO. If you want super-rep here it is. This is the Noob version so the deco plate is not as accurate but who cares, well not me.

No idea what this is except that it is quartz. The kids are apparently aware that I have a fascination with watches so they picked this up as a Christmas present for me. It came with both a Rubber and SS strap.

Now soem Casios for the Casio fraternity. First up is the Ediface. I found this one while cleaning out one of my old Beamers.

The next is a Pro-Trek. I do not have a shot of it. It just shows how much I wear it loll. The strap is as uncomfortable as an uncomfortable thing being really uncomfortable.

Now a RWI favourite the Casio World Time.

Oh here is another Casio that is knocking around the house.

And a non working Beltime

Looks like I cannot post anymore. To be continued.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Here is a citizen I have had for 25 years.

Finally this is the watch my dad was wearing when he died. He had some beauties over time but he was not very careful with them. My fascination with Omega came from him.

Sazabi

Renowned Member
7/8/14
Holy moly.

Now that is one hell of a collection! Thanks for sharing, but jesus that Casio Wolrd Time is seriously one of my favorites lmao!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Now the ones that made a bid for freedom out of my watch box.

AP JF 15400 V2

AT GMT

16613LB (BP)

Cheapo DSSD

2 Hulks Noob V5 and V6S

[MENTION=81880]Johnnylazar[/MENTION] built 6538

45mm Skyfall

SMP Franken

TiPO 45mm

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh I forgot the car watch

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Lovely collection man! I love how Bond-oriented it is, especially 6538 with wrong width Bond nato and of course the SMP! Keep them coming!

la Fantasma

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/4/14
I'm honored to be in there 3 times haha. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thanks for taking the time to share!! you are definitely obsessed!! :)

Yep definitely.

Impressive

I wish I had half of them!

Thank you.

Lovely collection man! I love how Bond-oriented it is, especially 6538 with wrong width Bond nato and of course the SMP! Keep them coming!

I was even thinking of picking up an old 7 series just to photo the SMP lol. Is that too obsessive? lol. I do love the shape of them.

I'm honored to be in there 3 times haha. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am honoured to have sampled some of your work.

Where are the AP's ?!? lol.. nice collection .. Rolex Heavy .. Enjoy

Lol it never meant to be Rolex heavy. I am more obsessed with Omega even though the thread does not reflect that. I never thought I would wear Rolex then after a few months here I took the plunge on the 114060. Bad mistake I have been buying them since.

You should see my AP wishlist lol I think they will be the next box.

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Damn yllekp that's an awesome collection.

Do you take advantage of your mod status to pick up the best pieces or what? ;)

It's clear that you have some real love for 2 specific brands and you are lucky that there are so many good reps from those brands.

I kind of did the same thing last night as I wanted to have an overview of my collection in order to decide which ones I should sell to fund the next ones.

94c8e7d0f86d3d044494c72843f9d7aa.jpg

19 watches, just one space left and there is no way I am breaching my 20 limit and buying a second box :)

I can't find anything to sell on the first floor...

0f80b8ca656b9c9914d5a9c00f3eb3ff.jpg

So I go lower and these IWC's and Cartier's only make me want to grow my collection with other models

1faf8da3dc37efe0c4b4d84bcf31b304.jpg

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Great write-up and pictures, :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Amazing collection and I am extremely happy over how much you love the Live and Let Die build. It really went to the perfect new owner.

Cheers, my friend!!

Coolrays

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Tennessee USA
Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing. I have to admit I suffer the same on again off again love affair with the blue DSSD. I love them, get them, sell them and then start looking for another lol. What a great thread!

PaCoalCracker

17/10/16
Now the ones that made a bid for freedom out of my watch box.

AP JF 15400 V2

AT GMT

16613LB (BP)

Cheapo DSSD

2 Hulks Noob V5 and V6S

[MENTION=81880]Johnnylazar[/MENTION] built 6538

45mm Skyfall

SMP Franken

TiPO 45mm

Bro,

First of all, i envy you; you are my hero; now a few questions.

1) Where did you buy the watch boxes and which is the best, cheapest etc . .. ...., any advice to buying boxes/cases ?

2) Which timepiece is your #1 favorite,

3) Do you have any time pieces forsale?

4) Any lessons learned, advice from your experience of purchasing & owning sooo many pieces . . . . . . . ......?