• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Two Tone Thread

Woldemar

8/8/16
LMAO, Only Omega, Rolex and AP make it there ...................

So far

Thank you for that, I had the 15400 SS Blue and it sparkled like a Mirror Ball. I am glad to see the TT does it too :)

I've been uncertain for more than a week berween a stainless with blue dial and a two tone... I think I'll be back also on a 15400 SS JF Blue dial one day...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

jjfesq

Known Member
13/5/08
cdad15c35b50e30afe7fe46026f8f7e0.jpg
cdad15c35b50e30afe7fe46026f8f7e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woldemar

8/8/16
Thanks are happy with it!! Would have liked a little tighter bezel and the pearl tends to be a little more yellow instead of white other thdn that a great watch

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

No one of TD have actually a TT Chronomat.

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
And now I need two tone.... :facepalm:

Thanks [MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION] for hitting my wallet with this thread. As if my shopping list wasn't already too long before that. :frusty:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
And now I need two tone.... :facepalm:

Thanks @yllekp for hitting my wallet with this thread. As if my shopping list wasn't already too long before that. :frusty:

You are very welcome :) It's only money any way. Irish saying: "You never see a hearse with a trailer".

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
35168bc5d18e3de7e08eaa3960b45056.jpg

Chronomat 44

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
That chronomat is simply beautiful. I'm normally not so into gold or two tones but I'm definitely going to look into this now (almost immediately made it to my purchase list:)) Do all of the functions work on this chrono? Any major tells?

Again, wear it in good health, stunning piece!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Ughhh...I was already debating on this one but now the decision is made! This is a great looking watch. This thread is putting a big hole in my wallet (first the Breitling and now this...so hard to resist)

I am really using a lot of will power not to go for this one yet. The links are better plated than the TF but not perfect still. But it is so shiny it will not bother me.

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
I am really using a lot of will power not to go for this one yet. The links are better plated than the TF but not perfect still. But it is so shiny it will not bother me.
You and I both my friend. I have never been an AP guy myself, and never thought I would be but there is something about this white dial (I like the single ss tone white dial version very much also) that I can't seem to find in any other watch.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
You and I both my friend. I have never been an AP guy myself, and never thought I would be but there is something about this white dial (I like the single ss tone white dial version very much also) that I can't seem to find in any other watch.

I had the Blue SS JF 15400 and I can assure that was a pure beauty. I let it go and still regret it. Someday I will rebuy it, but may opt for the AP Blue Tourby (not made by JF). At the price of them that is a long way off yet.

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
I had the Blue SS JF 15400 and I can assure that was a pure beauty. I let it go and still regret it. Someday I will rebuy it, but may opt for the AP Blue Tourby (not made by JF). At the price of them that is a long way off yet.
Blue dial one looks great as well, I have to pick one (don't make my life any more difficult mate!)...for now lol.