Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

The Two Tone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Two Tone Thread

I have been looking for a two tone thread. All I have found so far is the TT Sub thread. So I would like to dedicate a thread to two tones so members can post pics of their beauties, still life or wrist shots you choose.
    My first proper replica was a two tone. It was the Omega Constellation. I recently picked up a BP 16613 but my father in law now owns it. I also picked up a Noob wrapped Daytona in M2M. Well here they are:

I have replaced some of the images are the old one were lost

Noob Wrapped Daytona:

Cartel 16713

Super Franken 16803 pre 16613 "Bluesy"

AP LeBron James

AP 15400 TT

Omega Constellation

Last edited by C Master; 20-08-18, 15:31.
    WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Great thread

Comment

[MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION] nice thread you started there mate!!Pics incoming

????????? ??? ???? ??????

Comment

Originally posted by ts0ts0s, post: 2969754
        @yllekp nice thread you started there mate!!Pics incoming

Originally posted by pseudozero, post: 2969746
        Great thread
        Thanks for that. I am really enjoying this thread already. Great pics people.
        WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Comment

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
          RM#1:
          I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Wow the master himself has arrived lol. Thanks Q. I hope you do not intimidate any potential posters with those amazing shots
            Originally posted by QueTip, post: 2969790

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp, post: 2969800
                Wow the master himself has arrived lol. Thanks Q. I hope you do not intimidate any potential posters with those amazing shots
                Those were the only ones I could save during numerous broken phone dilemmas etc.

I would have a TON more if all that shit didn't happen. [emoji30]

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                RM#1:
                I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip, post: 2969810
                  Those were the only ones I could save during numerous broken phone dilemmas etc.

I would have a TON more if all that shit didn't happen. [emoji30]
                  I told you Sony was the only way forward. Never mind the Banana phones or what ever fruity phone it is lol. I know I know once an Apple fan always an Apple fan. But you will see the light some day . However big time kudos if that was an Apple that took those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp, post: 2969819
                    I told you Sony was the only way forward. Never mind the Banana phones or what ever fruity phone it is lol. I know I know once an Apple fan always an Apple fan. But you will see the light some day . However big time kudos if that was an Apple that took those pics.
                    Apple only for all these pics man!

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip, post: 2969821
                      Apple only for all these pics man!
                      Wow you nearly have me sold on one lol.

Comment

????????? ??? ???? ??????

Comment

My new beauty arrived today. Unfortunately it seems like the dial got chipped in shipment. I am running it to the watchmaker today to see if it is just something loose but it looks like a chip to me. Worse case scenario, I will have to wait for a new dial. But this is a gorgeous watch regardless I look forward to posting more pics of this when I get it sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp, post: 2970908
                            My new beauty arrived today. Unfortunately it seems like the dial got chipped in shipment. I am running it to the watchmaker today to see if it is just something loose but it looks like a chip to me. Worse case scenario, I will have to wait for a new dial. But this is a gorgeous watch regardless I look forward to posting more pics of this when I get it sorted.
                            Thats a shame Bro , hope you get it squared away quickly and easily........

She sure is a looker though !!

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave, post: 2970983
                              Thats a shame Bro , hope you get it squared away quickly and easily........

She sure is a looker though !!
                              Hopefully it will be painless enough. I have mailed a TD already but a reply could take time. i will DHL the dial so it can be as quick as possible. Anyway it has not left my wrist. As usual if you can see it from 3 feet your name must be QueTip lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X