• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristcheck December Week 4 (Christmas Wristies!)

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This is my anti-wrist check... (hmm.. that's odd)

I can wear either of these because they may be used in upcoming RWI & RWC raffles. :wink:

patekjumnaut008-1.jpg

Oh.. and this is not the "Lite" HBB.

hublotstainless1.jpg

But I am wearing this today

tag_aquaracer002.jpg

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Here is my wristcheck contribution, no hand eating alligators, but my dog, Hoku, and
the same old HBB in both working and casual. Happy New Year to all of you knuckleheads!! :partytime:

Hoku is a white lab/bull terrier and she is a real sweetheart.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
thanx HB

lemme slide my wriss inta that beauty!

mine still on its way fro GZ..

: )

(thanks to you with help on squueze tha orange!)

liffa goood

k

vbarrett

24/6/07
savage_here said:
Where is that lad...I need more straps.

I'm here...head down...stitching. Drop me an email and let me know what you are looking for!

Gotcha. Will contact you in the New Year, Sav!

@ALL: Can't believe you guys didn't say anything about Golfman's gorgeous Riviera pics! Come to think of it, neither did I. :mrgreen: Golfman, stunning vistas, and just the right watch to go with it! Did anyone remark on your Fiddy there??

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
roflmao, I have re-read this thread 5 times looking for a "Riviera" lol... I finally see it! OMG! :lol:

I did notice dave123 and his extreme bling ass HBB ... uhh... different.. not my thing.. seems like it should have some bling on the dial (unless I missed it).

@VB. what movement is in your Technomarine ?

jacky1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/07
daytona4me said:
Hey, that's sharp! What strap is that?
Thanks d4m. It's a Bob Vertigo. That strap looks awesome on almost everything. I've had it on a 196, 005, 87..... Sets off everything well, but the combo on the pvd is great.

DSC08770.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
daytona4me said:
@VB. what movement is in your Technomarine ?

Hmm, good question, had not noticed it. The papers say Citizen 2105?? Does that make sense? :)

(Call me Victoria. :mrgreen: VB sounds like a great Aussie beer, or a bad case of hookworm)