• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist check December week 1

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Hehe. I am waiting for custom strap from tootall for my IWC 3717. Watch is down now (crystal on AR) and it should be ready next week. By then tootall would finish making a custom strap for me :p

Anyway, I wore VCO today:
fd156ef5.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
tootall said:
hooligan said:
It's a very, very short nap suede, I guess? It's not smooth leather, it's slightly fuzzy. Not nearly as fuzzy as actual suede. Maybe tootall could chime in here....

Hey, first off it looks great!! I never thought about matching it with a white dial!

The leather is called buffed leather. It's not suede, as that is achieved through splitting leather. This is leather that has been buffed to give it a softer texture. It is the softest leather I have. I really love wearing it!

I do however, think that it could be worn more than just with jeans. I think a nice navy suit will go great with it.

LOL I'm sure it could. I'm not much of a suit guy, though, tootall. Khaki pants and button-down shirts are about as dressy as I need to get, unless I'm headed to a wedding or something.

I love the strap. I think the *hint* of blue in the leather makes it a natural with denim....

vbarrett

24/6/07
WEDNESDAY

Huge change of plans for me in the Wristchecks. I had originally planned on two different watches, one of them the Lange1 which belongs to my father. I'm also saving a very special Rolex DD for this weekend. :)

So without further ado, my DSN FIDDY on a lovely Toscana Capretto Tan strap! :mrgreen:

fiddycaprettotanwristiepj8.jpg

fiddycaprettotansidehanal4.jpg

fiddycaprettotansidehanof0.jpg

caprettotanlongsideil2.jpg

It's either very dark or very light, depending on your light source. Very versatile strap. [smilie=alien.gif]

caprettotancutoutzh6.jpg

Oops, okay, next time I'll know to place from where this strap is, not just the make, since I received two PMs already (on another forum):

http://timeconnection.biz/Merchant2/mer ... ct_Count=3

It's at full price at the mo'.

THURSDAY

Incredibly, ever since I restarted watching Top Gear, I've been wearing my Pumpkin Planet Ocean (from member Navigater), on the black diver strap he threw in for me. I prefer it on the orange strap, but this is a nice change of pace!

pumpkinpowristieuv6.jpg

pumpkinposeamasterom8.jpg

pumpkinporeverseii0.jpg

pumpkinpoomegaxw4.jpg

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
OldeCrow said:
ok I'll wear a rep today :D

sep0507078.jpg

Nice shot crow. For me it was a chilly day, finally, here in the midwest. Having said that i thought the ferrari would go good with me gloves and fleece

Cheers

TWP

Ferrari-Wrist.jpg

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
TWP said:
OldeCrow said:

sep0507078.jpg

Nice shot crow. For me it was a chilly day, finally, here in the midwest. Having said that i thought the ferrari would go good with me gloves and fleece

Cheers

TWP

Ferrari-Wrist.jpg

Thanks TWP I am going to have a weak moment one of these days and get me one of those ferrari watches!
There is a running joke in my local circle of photographer friends and family, It must be a really really good camera :p

this Thursday an early Christmas present from a fellow wis who just couldn't stand to send a winder to me empty :D

BKozzy001_RJ.jpg

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
OldeCrow said:
TWP said:
OldeCrow said:

sep0507078.jpg

Cheers

TWP

Ferrari-Wrist.jpg

Thanks TWP I am going to have a weak moment one of these days and get me one of those ferrari watches!
There is a running joke in my local circle of photographer friends and family, It must be a really really good camera :p

this Thursday an early Christmas present from a fellow wis who just couldn't stand to send a winder to me empty :D

BKozzy001_RJ.jpg

Or a really good eye. I have that same watch mate. You are going to love it. Now i do not feel so bad about Invictas :wink:

Here are some fresh pics of the snow that fell today. I have been waiting several months for this. Yahhhhhhooooooooooo

When your serious about the ferrari let me know. For you $210 with the rubber strap :wink:

fer-01.jpg

fer-01_1.jpg

fer-01_2.jpg

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
TWP said:
Or a really good eye. I have that same watch mate. You are going to love it. Now i do not feel so bad about Invictas :wink:

Here are some fresh pics of the snow that fell today. I have been waiting several months for this. Yahhhhhhooooooooooo

When your serious about the ferrari let me know. For you $210 with the rubber strap :wink:

fer-01.jpg

fer-01_1.jpg

fer-01_2.jpg

Well I still love to hate Invicta's :lol:

and I'm already familiar with the ozzy diver :oops:

MOP300m020_RJ.jpg

BKMOP300m011_RJ.jpg

BKMOP300m004_RJ.jpg

BKozzy007_RJ.jpg

I'll never admit I own them on the light side though :D

Sperry

2/8/07
Friday... I am down with Omega new "RED" Seamaster (Quartz model ).

picture006bg5.jpg

picture012mm9.jpg

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
daytona4me said:

Nice shot .

For me, snow is melting away :( Did not even have a chance to take the boys out to play in it. Wearing the unpopular
Graham.

Graham-W_2.jpg

Graham-W_1.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
FRIDAY

My new Rolex Day-Date from RWG member, Azmindreader. Lovely lovely, gen-looking linen/tuxedo dial. [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif]

rollieddlinentiffanyxe5.jpg

rolliedddialfullhx7.jpg

rollieddfridaydh0.jpg

rolliedddetaildialbc0.jpg

rollieddcyclopsog6.jpg

I wanted to share in the snow fun. Here's me wearing my North Face anorak and the Rollie DD.

rollieddlinenwristiefurle0.jpg

But the reality, I'm afraid, is much different. It was 87F/31C today. :mrgreen: ...shame about the boys, though, TWP. :(

rollieddwristiesunlightlo4.jpg

SATURDAY

You've seen the Fiddy sized version, but here's Greg Stevens' Crazy Horse with antique stitching on my DSN PAM 112! Beautiful (and sold out). But there was a surprise in the buckle I wasn't expecting! :shock:

gschpam112aq0.jpg

gschtonguexn1.jpg

gschbucklefrontzf7.jpg

gschbuckleviauy9.jpg

gschwristiegy8.jpg

SUNDAY

This is my "Nantucket" watch. A Geneva on grosgrain D-ring strap. [smilie=angel10.gif]

nantucketwatchfullgh9.jpg

nantucketbucklefq0.jpg

nantucketwristie000cd5.jpg

mezzanine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/06
Here is my 1665, check the rolex thread for more pics and a small review-

DSC00649.jpg

mezzanine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/06
-falco- said:
Wearing my franken 1680 that's waiting for a new owner to show up :wink:

065.jpg

Oh yes...the day will come soon. And that day will be glorious like no other!! :twisted: