• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MidWeek Wrist-Check (21-22 Nov 2007) Thanksgiving Special!

vbarrett

24/6/07
WEDNESDAY

Going casual today with my DSN PAM 112 on an OEM Rubber Diver's strap/buckle. [smilie=alien.gif]

Though overcast, you can see one of the most famous places in Miami -- Dinner Key Marina. That's where PAN AM jets used to have their hub, in the early days of aviation. The exact place where I am standing to shoot these pics, is where Lindbergh, Rickenbacker, Mitchell and others landed.

dinnerkey00mz3.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverpieva2.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverpiedn8.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverab1.jpg

Fortunately, duck à l'orange is not the traditional Thanksgiving feast. They do look tasty though.

thanksgivingducksyz0.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverducmi5.jpg

THURSDAY

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MY FELLOW AMERICANS! ...and if elected, I promise to wear this Baylor cocktail watch for turkey dinner. 8)

Apparently, Baylor are an American company with ties to Tag Heuer at one point. My mum bought this in the late 1970s, with her first paycheque (aww). It's another peek-a-boo watch, as the watch face is covered. Next to it, are some decorative Pilgrims one of our neighbours gave us, many years ago, as a house-warming present. We moved in the day before Thanksgiving. :)

pilgrimsbaylorwatchbo6.jpg

pilgrimpumpkinslongpy8.jpg

baylorfaceflashhk6.jpg

baylorwristieef7.jpg

Already?? Sheesh.

alreadyuq9.jpg

...wishing one and all, a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
I have no idea how you guys post pics on this forum,clicking the "Img" icon,just put the words IMG twice and no prompts for me to do anything.... :x

Anyway,brought out the white gold Day-date,with a white gold filled band today.... 8)

c8a919bf.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I think I know how to teach you. I will edit your post dave. You can see some example how to post pictures (you click on edit again to see the source).

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm going to have "Pumpkin" Pie!

miscwatch007.jpg

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Tonight and turkey day......the Flavo "RING OF FIRE". If i get carried away with the moonshine, they can still find me in the dark. :D :D
tilt832-1.jpg

17061.jpg

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
@ V.....I think I know that duck on the right.....with the orange nose......what's her name?

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Ugh!..an IWC beside my name!!.... :?

Wow Takashi,i had my posts changed before at another forum...you messed me up there for a second...thought Demsey is following me... :lol:

I will check out how to do this tomorow....kool aid time has officially ended for ol dave tonite,time for bed....and thanks for the help... :)

Drinking4.gif

It worked,thanks takashi...that is my "cheers"...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Sure. it's pretty simple. click on edit again, replace the source image URL.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Sorry, I am not able to upload picks from my camera. I am travelling for 3 weeks in south Thailand, 34 deg cel . water is 28 deg and beer around 5 deg. I am wearing my SOSF which got relumed from my friend TAKA 5 days befor we left Germany. This will be on my wrist for the next 18days, sometimes in the evening I wear my new Breitling Blackbird which I picked up in Bangkok. SSALXPANERAI arranged it for me in Bangkok, to find this nice rep. Pics will follow when I am back home