• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

weekend wristcheck..what's on ur wrist 16-18 nov?

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
IMG_3825.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Damn, az! Franken? That's a fine looking timepiece right there.

These two for me, off and on all weekend...

DSCF0787.jpg

DSCF0771.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Wow, Taka. That is the nicest looking VC I've seen in a long while! It's probably the first one that's actually appealed to me. Nice!

vbarrett

24/6/07
@Az: Great Daytona, dude!
@Hooligan: Luck be a 210, tonight. ;)

FRIDAY

I really went AWOL in the MidWeek Wristchecks, so I'm making it up for the Weekend ones, BIG TIME. Get ready for a cornocupia of shots!

My PAM 118 from RWG member, CzarCzar on my new custom-made Micah Pale Rider strap, with brown stitch. [smilie=alien.gif]

mummepam118taglink1ou7.jpg

pam118prlongsf9.jpg

micahpaleridermarkwe6.jpg

paleriderhangingtreegf7.jpg

paleriderlongkz9.jpg

pam118prkiehlswo1.jpg

palmpam118micahwristievg7.jpg

(First photo: Mum wearing her Tag Heuer Link. Also shown, just a small part of my Kiehl's collection. LOTION QUEEN!)

SATURDAY

Sometimes you have to go legit, even with a rep. Here's my adored DSN 112 on an OEM Black Calf with an OEM PAM buckle. [smilie=angel10.gif]

pam112blackrosewaterbd8.jpg

oemblackcalflongvg4.jpg

oemblackcalfreversewa3.jpg

oempambucklefingerseg0.jpg

oempambucklesm8.jpg

oempamblackbuckletr5.jpg

pam112oemtiffanylvpv4.jpg

(Also shown: My new Tiffany & Co silver money clip from RWG member, Maxmsu. Gen Louis Vuitton shades)

SUNDAY

My newest watch, a fantasy skeletonised Alain Silberstein bought from RWG member, Waxon Waxoff. FUGLEEE! But I never met a cheap watch I didn't like. 8)

alainsilbersteinfaceef7.jpg

alainsilbersteinmovemenli9.jpg

alainsilbersteinfingersfm8.jpg

alainsilbersteinmovementi7.jpg

alainsilbersteinwristieir1.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
hooligan said:
Wow, Taka. That is the nicest looking VC I've seen in a long while! It's probably the first one that's actually appealed to me. Nice!

If you notice closely, bracelet gap problem exists on this piece (lug to watch case above 12 o clock). Gotta agree that AR coating is really good on this piece. It's just very effective. I would say that this is the best VC Overseas replica out of the box.

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
hooligan: yup! franken dw 6265 paul newman. i love the crown on ur luminor!! where did u get that? and awesome 210! i've decided to get a rep and vintagise it. :)

vbarett: great mica! looks good on ya!

golfman: nice pilot..i'm still deciding if i shld get it..i reckon it'll be too big for my wrists..

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I thought I recognized it from one of your franken threads. What a stunner! The crown is a Palp crown. Flav did the work.

Agreed, V, that Micah Pale Rider is fantastic!

Sharpie, that buckle on your 6152 is HUGE! :shock: Nice watches, though. :wink:

sharpie12070

Known Member
29/7/07
Thanks Hooligan, :lol: it started off as a bottle opener. :wink:
Those two you wearing this weekend are just splendid, is the 10d on greg natural? and the rad on MP XIII noce, very nice :mrgreen:

merlin699

18/8/07
hey takashi! Winter has come, right? I've finished to shovel snow right now... :roll:

Empty wrist for me this weekend - waiting hard for my IWC to be back from jakub's 3rd AR-run

image10.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
sharpie12070 said:
Those two you wearing this weekend are just splendid, is the 10d on greg natural? and the rad on MP XIII noce, very nice :mrgreen:

The 10D is on a GeF Valdarno in caramel and the 210 is on a MP 11 in papaya brown.

Bearcat

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/06
Great for wearing to the local pub for brunch.

RLX_Day-Date_006.jpg

--Doc

sharpie12070

Known Member
29/7/07
sharpie12070 said:

The 10D is on a GeF Valdarno in caramel and the 210 is on a MP 11 in papaya brown.

Dang, wrong on both. Another lesson learnt, thanks Hooligan :D :D