• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Midweek (November 7) check of wrists

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
One of my most favorite watches, the Davidsen Fiddy, shown here at the Kochi Castle in Japan.

AFIARTIS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/06
Quite different - and probbaly OT, but it's eye candy anyway:

Baume & Mercier Baumatic from the 70s, white gold, with (invisible, since back is in white gold too) 18K gold off-center microrotor movement (Eterna patent), super thin lizzard pattern leather band, and a black stone on the side… a fine piece indeed (and lighter on the wrist than a Fiddy !)

Photo56.jpg

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Wow...great shot Hambone! Love both the fiddy and the background!!!!

I'm wearing my good ol sub today~ :wink:

and no...I don't have a interesting background as yours hambone! :evil: :lol:

Picture630.jpg

Picture466.jpg

Picture754.jpg

davebs

Known Member
2/8/07
I've got my yachtmaster on tonight which, even though it's supposedly MBW, I think is fairly inaccurate. The dial text seems wrong, the crown stamped on the buckle on the clasp is too big, and I'm not sure if the crystal height is quite right. Also, does anyone know if the YM is supposed to have the rolex crown stamped on the crystal?

Picture5.jpg

arty909

15/10/06
Still waiting for my white dial Explorer II, I'll be wearing this in the mean time...

DSC01071.JPG

Ciao, Arty

sharpie12070

Known Member
29/7/07
202/A on new Savage.
Thanks Scot, me likey :D Excellent craftsmanship, and the details; on the inside of each holes are precisely waxed! no spills here :D The back is as nice as the front of the strap :D
savage4.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i wore this to work today,

and i put this on after i came home because it is soooooo comfortable! 8)

vbarrett

24/6/07
@Hambone: Wow! You must be tall. The Fiddy is dwarfed by your powerful arm. :p Lovely pagoda. Business or pleasure?
@Afiartis: Brilliant. Nothing like a great gen with a good suit!

WEDNESDAY

I'm keeping my mouth shut this Wristie, too. So without further ado, my Andrew PAM 113 wearing new whitey-orangey shoes; a very autumnal strap!

I think Gisele is enjoying it. :p

pam113whiteyorangegiselrx5.jpg

zeugmabucklewhiteyorangig2.jpg

whiteyorangelongzj2.jpg

pam113whiteyorangegiselle9.jpg

THURSDAY

YET ANOTHER SILIX ROLEX. I love 'em! Today, a Two-Tone gold-dial Datejust. :wub:

rolliettwristie2yw4.jpg

rolliettlongfacetc6.jpg

rolliettreversefb9.jpg

rolliettfaceld2.jpg

giorgos123

Known Member
30/12/06
Once again I can't post picks!!
Please any MOD can help me on this, and tell me why I can't post picks??
Thanks
Giorgos

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
giorgos123 said:
Thanks
Giorgos

You can post pictures by using the img tag. You can host the pictures at external free image hosting website such as Photobucket and Imageshack. For example: you can add this to your post [ i m g ] IMAGE URL HERE [/ i m g ] will display the image. Please remove spaces before posting.

giorgos123

Known Member
30/12/06
giorgos123 said:
Thanks
Giorgos

You can post pictures by using the img tag. You can host the pictures at external free image hosting website such as Photobucket and Imageshack. For example: you can add this to your post [ i m g ] IMAGE URL HERE [/ i m g ] will display the image. Please remove spaces before posting.

I did that before and now and nothing happens!!!
I know how to post pics and I have post a lot before to this forum!!! I don't know what is wrong! It happened before once and you fix it somehow!!
So please some more help!
Thanks
Giorgos