• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello my name is a Trevor2079 and I am an addict. (lots of p

trevor2079

Renowned Member
2/5/07
Hi Guys,

Been a while since I have posted some pictures.
Here are some of my watches.

I still need to take some photos of the following:
Rose Gold HBB
Black Tag Carrera
PAM Ferrari
IWC Cousteau

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Admitting you have a problem is the first step.....giving it what it wants is the next. Very nice pix, and nice collection of watches. I will look forward to the rest of the pictures later.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Bertlec is right, you have made the first step Trevor, and now that you are aware of your condition, You should take some degree in comfort in knowing that there is no cure for this ailment, short of involuntary bankruptcy, but hey, have fun, you are well on your way as your collection is fantastic. Good taste indeed. :mrgreen:

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Good collection. Nice taste for each model selection. Can't wait to see RG HBB. This one have not seen so far from any member. It is quite expensive. I would like to get one too since it is hard for RG watch to look good. Will keep looking when the photos are posted.

Thanks for sharing.

GA400

6/6/07
Trevor,

Beautiful group!

A few questions if you don't mind. I am curious to know which one gets the most wear out of the lot? Also, which one gets the most attention when you wear it? And finally which submariner is that - I am currently working on a bezel/bezel insert to get that perfect look and yours looks very good to me.

Thanks!

GA400