• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My third 10 watch box, PAM Episode III and friends.

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Just to remind you for my first and second 10 watch boxes.

This is the first 10 watch box.
DSCN1924.jpg

This is the second 10 watch box.
DSCN2021.jpg

And here the third 10 watch box. Some remained PAMs and thier friends.

DSCN2255.jpg

From left to right and top to bottem, indevidual photo.

Rolex Sub LV 50 yrs. Out of the box condition.
DSCN2271.jpg

Rolex Explorer II with correct hand stack and hr hand jump by 1 hr setting, not sweep moving. Out of the box Rolex. All mods are done from factory which is available in limited pieces. I am just lucky to get one.
DSCN2262.jpg

DSCN2258.jpg

Rolex Daytona white dial sec @6, Out of the box condition.
DSCN2084.jpg

HBB SS case Ceramic bazel with AR crystal.
DSCN1447.jpg

HBB SS case SS bazel with AR crystal.
DSCN2228-1.jpg

Fancy PAM176 which I build on my own. It looks quite sporty to me. The Ti case is darken by oxidizing it with hydrogen per oxide.
DSCN2040.jpg

The only vintage PAM I got from a member on this board, RWI.
DSCN0420-1.jpg

The PVD PAM Pre-A 004. The disputed PAM which shown no JPN website only. Either it is fancy or gen, I like it very much. Work on my own on cannon pin fix only
DSCN2081.jpg

PAM 111H. This is the one I work on CG grind off to make the propertion of stock crown and CG look better. You can see the detail I posted in replica mod forum.
DSCN2169.jpg

My belove destro PAM22. My work in on left hand curve CG and cannon pin fix.
DSCN2141.jpg

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
:shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mate, is there a PAM rep you don't own yet ? LOL!

Awesome collection...and I thought I owned too many Pams, myself :)

cheers,
babola

justaguy88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/12/06
great looking watches! I have to know...what is the mustard colored strap that you have on your pam 022? Its very nice....

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
justaguy88 said:
great looking watches! I have to know...what is the mustard colored strap that you have on your pam 022? Its very nice....

This is the strap that is available from several watch dealers. This strap will have PAM logo stamp on the end tail of the strap also. It is an imitation of gen strap with the plastic bag like gen and the label shows made in Austria something like this. I got it from local dealer. But as I said it also available from rep dealer. Just search for it. Here is how it look on the wrist.

DSCN2153.jpg