• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekend Wristcheck!! (2-4 Novemeber 2007) Whatcha got?

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
hooligan said:
This one for me all weekend, I'm sure. Mounted on a savage_here masterpiece. Fantastic jeans/t-shirt strap, IMO. 2nd only to an ammo or vintage leather strap, probably.

DSCF0745.jpg

that is beautiful man, i know you love it. i am lovin this new rollie. allot of our reps are excellent but it just feels different doesn't it? 8)

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Good lord, I go all weak everytime I see your GMT, HK. Nice! I tried one on at the AD a few months ago, truly one of the greatest Rolex watches ever made.

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
JOEJOEJOE said:
Some PVD love ;)

I only have a few watches with me... sad... I hope others will come back soon.

IMG_4535.jpg

This is the best ever PVD PAM together with the best strap. Undisputed set of the greats. Really love it.

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
P1010054.jpg

I decided to go all out. Sick of PAM's and Rollies. This is the best time keeper!!!

vbarrett

24/6/07
drfcfighter said:
P1010054.jpg

I decided to go all out. Sick of PAM's and Rollies. This is the best time keeper!!!

LOL! I have a similar Nike one. Pink too. :)

@DWSmoot: Aww. That was the best photograph this weekend. I bet you have a hulking great big handsome blond kid, too. Lacrosse players always seem to be in the US!

@Ssalxpanerai: Ssalxy, that watch AND strap are perfection. What taste!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
drfcfighter said:
[I decided to go all out. Sick of PAM's and Rollies. This is the best time keeper!!!

well, since you are a full contact fighter let me just say....Awesome Piece. :D

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
cybee said:
well, since you are a full contact fighter let me just say....Awesome Piece. :D

:lol: well, tell you the truth, last time I was full contact anything was at a buffet table... my cool days are over. I compensate by collecting timepieces, but since I'm on a budget, I collect reps, :lol: Reps are my [smilie=angel13.gif] s