• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekend Wristcheck!! (2-4 Novemeber 2007) Whatcha got?

vbarrett

24/6/07
FRIDAY

An inside joke for my boyfriend: Keira Knightley shots around my DSN PAM 112 on a Camille Fournet Beavertail strap. :D

pam112keirabeavertailoy2.jpg

Beavertail tip near Keira's sauceboat lips. "Body of a babe, Mouth of a Sailor"? :shock:

camillefournetbeavertaiwj8.jpg

Call it my contribution to brighten up RWI Males' Friday. [smilie=alien.gif]

paneraibucklecfkeirave6.jpg

The Wristie! No one is paying attention to my watch, huh?

pam112cfbeavertailwristpi1.jpg

SATURDAY

From a young babe, we go to an old Grand Dame. My vintage gen Elgin peek-a-boo bracelet watch. Don't tell my mother I posted this. She said NO GENS on the forum. EVER. ;)

elginclosedbraceletrf5.jpg

It looks like a bracelet from the side. But open it up and it's a watch!

elginwristiefe8.jpg

Comes with a fob, just like ladies' bracelets used to.

sideelginup4.jpg

This was my father's mother's watch. It's going in for servicing this Monday, so I'm wearing it with love today!

14kelginyg0.jpg

SUNDAY

Can you stand yet another Silix Rollie from me? I got more coming too! ;)

rolexddwristiepu6.jpg

Good change of pace, the Day-Date.

rollieddfacetr6.jpg

I think leaving the Rolex hologramme on is tacky, and don't do it with my gens. For SOME reason, I leave it on with my reps...guilty conscience perhaps. ;)

rollieddhologrammemt3.jpg

...have a good weekend everyone!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
VB you changed nail polish color :D ...nicey. You are the fashion guru. :D

Only one watch for me but this is first public showing of my new Pam 111 F. I am now an official "Reperisti". :D

Panerai111F024Medium.jpg

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
Thats nice eyecandy there V, I'm a bit more old school. Alyssa is keeping my expII company on my desktop today, my expII is keeping me company on my wrist today :p

AlyssaExpII.jpg

If this is not PG-13 enough please just remove it!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
OC: Fascinating link there to the humble rep factory..it looks like she was assembling my Roadster lol....nice family, glad I could help them in some way. :D

vbarrett

24/6/07
cybee said:
VB you changed nail polish color :D ...nicey. You are the fashion guru. :D

LOL, yeah. I let go of the Thai Dragon Lady nails for a week. Next week, probably back to red. ;)

Only one watch for me but this is first public showing of my new Pam 111 F. I am now an official "Reperisti". :D

AWW Congrats!

Excellent watch too! Hope you have a thread about it, in the Panerai area. The new format makes it difficult to follow what "hot threads" or new threads are out there!

@OldeCrow: Wow, what a smashing wallpaper. Alyssa you say? Alyssa Milano? I'm so out of it. :lol:

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
This one for me all weekend, I'm sure. Mounted on a savage_here masterpiece. Fantastic jeans/t-shirt strap, IMO. 2nd only to an ammo or vintage leather strap, probably.

DSCF0745.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
hooligan said:
This one for me all weekend, I'm sure. Mounted on a savage_here masterpiece. Fantastic jeans/t-shirt strap, IMO. 2nd only to an ammo or vintage leather strap, probably.

ya just have to keep rubbin it in...but I like lookin at it. :D

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
vbarrett said:
@OldeCrow: Wow, what a smashing wallpaper. Alyssa you say? Alyssa Milano? I'm so out of it. :lol:

Yup she's the one alright, a guy can dream! :wink:

vbarrett

24/6/07
OldeCrow said:
vbarrett said:

HAH! Why am I surrounded by men who love Alyssa Milano??

My boyfriend is Canadian-Italian, and he had a crush on her when he was growing up. Even I got rid of my Simon Le Bon fascination after a while, guys. ;)

@SilverSurfer: Lovely 217! One doesn't see too many of these on the Wrist-checks as much any more. Wonder why?

@Hooligan: That Savage is perfection. I don't think Zeugma can improve on that design.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Got my new baby on today, what do you think? 45.5 mm and 7 days

ING2RWI.jpg

and another one .......

ING1RWI.jpg

Panama

10/9/06
hooligan said:

DSCF0745.jpg

Haha, its your new gen 210, right? Beautiful piece on great strap.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
They must have airbrushed off the tats on her legs .
OldeCrow said:
Thats nice eyecandy there V, I'm a bit more old school. Alyssa is keeping my expII company on my desktop today, my expII is keeping me company on my wrist today :p

AlyssaExpII.jpg

If this is not PG-13 enough please just remove it!

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
Some PVD love ;)

I only have a few watches with me... sad... I hope others will come back soon.

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

DWSmoot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/06
Navi on Saturday morning headed to my son's Lacrosse game...

P1010008.jpg

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
vbarrett said:
OldeCrow said:
vbarrett said:

HAH! Why am I surrounded by men who love Alyssa Milano??

My boyfriend is Canadian-Italian, and he had a crush on her when he was growing up. Even I got rid of my Simon Le Bon fascination after a while, guys. ;)

Well your boyfriend must have great taste then :D

I've had a similar crush on her since I was a little watch nut :wink:
I had a crush on Nicole Eggert too (just to dispell any brunette bias myths)
I don't see any problem with impossible goals, leaves me with lots of extra watch money in the mean time :p