• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My second 10 watches box, PAM Episode II.

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Some of you may recall the 1st 10 watch-box filled with all PAM as I posted previously. Here it is again for reminding.

DSCN1924.jpg

Now I got my 2nd 10 watch-box and it is still full of PAM. Here it is.

DSCN2021.jpg

Lets take a look closer one by one. In order from top to bottom and left to right.

PAM172, Titanium case, modded crown, CG, cannon pin, Toscana strap.

DSCN1990-1.jpg

PAM127, Fiddy.

DSCN1977.jpg

PAM 61, modded cannon pin, crown, CG, strap from local dealer.

DSCN1982.jpg

PAM 40, modded cannon pin, BOB strap.

DSCN1986-1.jpg

PAM 176, modde cannon pin, BOB strap.

DSCN1993.jpg

PAM063, original 2893 movement which the GMT hand will jump by 1 hr.

DSCN2006-1.jpg

PAM 002, Davidsen PAM with BOB strap.

DSCN1744-1.jpg

PAM 029, original 2893 movement which the GMT hand will jump by 1 hr.

DSCN2012.jpg

PAM 000, modded connon pin with Tocana strap.

DSCN1547.jpg

PAM 005, modded cannon pin with diving strap from Angus. See more photos in the Eye candy sometimes back.

DSCN1956.jpg

Well I finished all 10 watches in this 2nd watch box. Hope you enjoy and like them.

Once, I get my 3rd 10 watch-box, I will post the rest. To be continue.

Cheers.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
My god....dude......so many pams.....so many choices......

Great PAM collection my friend~! :wink:

austin870

Known Member
15/5/07
My future just passed before mine eyes. It is frightening..... but beautiful.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
I know that I will never go to this stage ... A PAM MANIAC lol thanks for reminding me

giorgos123

Known Member
30/12/06
Wow!! And I thought I had many Pams!!!!
Great Pam collection!!!
And very nice straps to every watch!

Giorgos

LastDiplomat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/07
Once you begin acquiring an impressive watch box collection, where do you keep the boxes?
Very nice collection, btw.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
please tell me :

where do you live ?

when are you not home ?

LOVE YOUR TASTE AND COLLECTION !!

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Thank you so much for all the nice words. I don't have just PAM but I have a few others too. But PAM seems to grow on me quite well since I can mod a few items myself to make it look good. Thus save me some cost. Once I get my 3rd watch box, I will post the rest. Still some PAMs on my list that I haven't got them yet. Want to wait more time for those models to be improved before invest on them.

My favorite PAM are really all of them because they are good in certain events. But if I will select one out of all, it should be here PAM28A. Next to PAM28A are 201A and Pre-A009. The rest are too hard to decide. Here are the photos for your reference.

DSCN1683-1.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1932.jpg

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Wow.....Superb collection of Pams. Just don't let OJ know where you live. :D

Niclas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/07
Great collection!

I believe the pam 000 is very close to the gen with that modded cannon pin and good CG. Post that on paneristi and see if they can spot it :D

I am working om my first 8 box of pams. Two more to go, then I will post the result.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I 2nd that, Niclas, that 000 looks great! Where'd you source that one from, ssalx?

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
I started it by looking lots of PAM gen photos. Keep them well organized. Then look at the gen photos one by one carefully and think of where to get parts. Once the parts complete, I mod them, put them together. This is how I did on each one.

In general, the case back is quite questoinalble of how important it is. If I can get correct case back, consider it as bonus. Otherwise, go for front first and leave the back as a luck. It may available sometime in the future if I am lucky to find one.

Alread 20 PAMs on 2 posts so far. Will need sometimes to post the rest that I have which are also with Rolex, HBB, and IWC.

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
hooligan said:
I 2nd that, Niclas, that 000 looks great! Where'd you source that one from, ssalx?

Well I sourced it from local dealer. Just lucky to get good one by chance. I just did mod the cannon pin. One thing I notice is the dial. I got first PAM000 and I ruin the dial on my modded work. This one is the second one. The point that make dial look good is the indexes which are thick. I notice that the second dial I got has obvious thicker indexes compared to the first one. I think this is what make it very eyes catching. It is stock watch, no further work on lume.

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
ssalxpanerai said:
Thank you so much for all the nice words. I don't have just PAM but I have a few others too. But PAM seems to grow on me quite well since I can mod a few items myself to make it look good. Thus save me some cost. Once I get my 3rd watch box, I will post the rest. Still some PAMs on my list that I haven't got them yet. Want to wait more time for those models to be improved before invest on them.

My favorite PAM are really all of them because they are good in certain events. But if I will select one out of all, it should be here PAM28A. Next to PAM28A are 201A and Pre-A009. The rest are too hard to decide. Here are the photos for your reference.

DSCN1683-1.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1932.jpg

i can see why. :) love the 27!!

i have a spare pam063 dial which i wld like u to have. the markers are luminova in colour. ur 63 dial looks a lil dark.

taiji

30/11/06
Very very nice collection ssalx.

Here's mine collection except for 196 which was sold to lysis recently.

767124502_30459d185a.jpg

pamfried

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/8/06
Bro ssalx, you continuously amaze us with your collection and enthusiasm towards Pams.

Hats off to you!! :)

Beautiful ensemble!!!

Cheers!!

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
azgjav said:
i can see why. :) love the 27!!

i have a spare pam063 dial which i wld like u to have. the markers are luminova in colour. ur 63 dial looks a lil dark.

Here is the my 27A for your reference. Take the phot in the high key background. This can prove that 27A is also good for using as a dress watch.

DSCN0579.jpg

Thanks for your help for dial of PAM063. But my style watch is in all of my PAM, none of them have lume work. I prefer the lume as it is since I used my watch mainly during the day. Also when the dial is relumed, the edge of the indexes cannot be perfectly sharp as factory work. So for me, if that happens, the indexes will not look good for day use.