• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nice Strap and Bracelet Combination :)

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Hi RWI People

Today i want Show you some AMAZING Strap Work of my good Friend Eduardo from Ibiza

So as many of you know?!?? I am an absolutely Ibiza Freak and i Travel there every Year and that not only 1x in the Year ;)

I Travel there now Since over 12 Years, and so you know many Crazy and Cool People on the White Island...

So one of my mates there is Eduardo he is a really Creative Artist in Leather Stuff...

He has an small Shop (Workshop) in the Salinas of Ibiza, directly in the front of the Beach...

If you guys visit Ibiza! and you Love Leather Stuff?!?? visit his shop ;)

So mostley i go to him to say only hello and it Ends up in some Creative Leather Work :D

Before we meet us he never made Watch Straps, but now he is self much impressed by the look on nice Watches like the PAM ;)

So i am in Contact with him, and he told me if some of my Customers want some nice Strap or Bracelet i should let him know...

Friends help Friends ;) and so i want Show you guys the latest Strap and Bracelet Combination that we made this Year...

If someone is interested in this write me an PM...

All can be made individual...

Lenght, Color, Leather etc

Now enough of these Blah Blah

Here are some Pics of the Beauty...

Thanks for looking...

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Ok I don't normally go in for straps like this but that is bad man. Whoever made that is very skilled.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ok I don't normally go in for straps like this but that is bad man. Whoever made that is very skilled.
Not something I personally would wear but leatherworker is very skilled

sent from my noob Samsung V5

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
It´s his Job he live from that Work... I mean he don´t do only Straps... Straps he do mostley only for me ;) but his Skills are so good that he can Build also Straps like these...

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
So the most Leather Guys offer for this Price only the Watch Strap and not an Combination as this ;)

And the Quality of both is 1a no cheap or fake Leather... This is Quality...

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
Wow! Those are super cool! The bracelet is a little thick for my liking but if he could make a skinnier one, I'd be interested.
Do you want to share the approximate cost of these?

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
I am in September again by him ;) so he can build individual size... Both the Strap and Bracelet cost 120,-Eu i think this is an really good Price for both...

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Very intricate leather work! Goes very well with the PAM!
Do you have any other straps from him that you could post some pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
Yes i will post :) the first i have Build with him...

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Not my style, but holy cow that's a cool strap! Lots of intricate details

That's a great pick up