• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep!

BLK MAJK

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/15
After joining very recently, I finally got my first rep. Originally, the first thing that came to mind when I thought of "knockoff" or replica watches, was that they would be cheap junk that simply looked somewhat real. After I joined here and started reading, I was blown away. The quality on some of these reps is insane. I have to say my first one looks and feels like a watch that is worth 10X more than I paid. I bought a Rolex 116610 SubC V2 from the Noob factory in a M2M deal, and I'm very pleased with how smooth things went. Today was the first time I got to wear it, and so far, I love it! Unfortunately, I already have my eyes on at least 2 other watches that I want to get, lol. Something from the Omega Planet Ocean series and a Breitling Steelfish Super Ocean :laugh: I guess thats how it starts...

And because I know it would be blasphemy not to post a pic, here is a quick wrist shot with my HTC M7. Thanks RWI!

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Welcome, when it comes to reps, it's the same rule as gens. Spend wisely, or else you'll end up losing a lot reselling.

yonggi

1/3/15
Congrats. Very good choice for a "first" watch. Get ready to spend a lot more henceforth ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk