• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wich one is the real one? ;)

Pirado

Horology Curious
10/6/15
Just fun to see how good eyes people have :) dont look at anyone else answer - try make it out on yourself :) cheers!
compare.jpg

Pirado

Horology Curious
10/6/15
For a rookie like me, what do you mean with hands? :) and are you 100% sure the left one is gen? ;)

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
The one on the left is Genuine. The teeth on the bezel are more pronounced and you can tell by the numbers on the dial. The genuine numbers are raised and glossy. Another tell is the color of the bezel. The genuine is a shiny sunburst orange and the rep is a dull darker orange.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Where is the date window on the right one??? Believe left is the gen as I own a similar gen one [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
I believe the left is the gen because there is no date window on the right one.

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
I think the rep has a date window, but the angle of the picture doesn't show it.

malevolent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/1/15
I don't know anything about Omegas for the most part, but the numbers on the left made me think it was gen.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Funny how no one mentioned the pearl yet.
And the HE valve shape and position.
And the different thickness of fonts on the subdials.
:)

Pirado

Horology Curious
10/6/15
The date is there on the right as well :) Its a bad picture angle so the lower part of the watch is in the "dark". But its there! :) and of course everyone are right on wich is gen and not :) but it is quite hard to tell if you dont have them side by side like this! :)