• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First attempt at Pix.

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
Nice 212. I got mine from River also. Currently my favorite and it is receiving the most wrist time from my meager collection. Lots more Ohhh and AHHHS than my rep rollie.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Very nice!

Is that a Swiss or Asian movement?

I really like the crayon background, very original.

Just a suggestion, you may want to take the pic at more of an angle to lessen the glare.

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
Its an Asian auto. Yeah I just found my camera, and I'm trying to get the hang of this pix thing. Hopefully they will get better.

Eddy

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
It take time and a lot of playing to get comfortable. I have been taking pics with both mine and I am still not comfortable. LOL

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Very nice job. I got mine from River too. That was one great deal I am glad I didn't miss!! 8) 8)

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
sevomd said:
Thanx to Pug.
Damn, that makes me feel all warm inside. :D

Nice pic, love the crayons. I think your white balance may be off, but that just gives it a warm feel.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Roeod4 said:
It take time and a lot of playing to get comfortable. I have been taking pics with both mine and I am still not comfortable. LOL
I'm not 100% comfortable with my pics yet, either. Doesn't stop me from posting them though. :D