• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Jun 6th - Jun12th

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
New in! Bronzo Ploppy with some, um, idiosyncratic detailing…

54b7d173ff198582a533fad76aa6baf0.jpg

ccb053a11fd57582c3f6ebe223a02c8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Cheers P! I know - crazy huh? A very kind RWG member spotted it in a bazaar rep shop while on holiday and offered me first dibs when they got home.

Very interesting. Are they bronze? Congratulations! I've only ever seen gold PVD models with white dials that seem to be trying to replicate corresponding auction model made by 1/1.

But I haven't seen bronze yet. A very lucky find.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Very interesting. Are they bronze? Congratulations! I've only ever seen gold PVD models with white dials that seem to be trying to replicate corresponding auction model made by 1/1.

But I haven't seen bronze yet. A very lucky find.

Ah, well that's interesting... and now you mention it, this does look quite golden. So it's not impossible it's a PVD coating. I'd not really given that any thought - as it's just a fantasy rep curiosity and the chap who picked it up at the holiday market had assumed it was bronze.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Ah, well that's interesting... and now you mention it, this does look quite golden. So it's not impossible it's a PVD coating. I'd not really given that any thought - as it's just a fantasy rep curiosity and the chap who picked it up at the holiday market had assumed it was bronze.

I think this is one of the few references that I came across:

http://www.ploprof.com/OnlyWatch.html

In any case, it looks exotic, interesting, and I have never found many references to them, although I also did not often meet them on the local market, but either in poor condition or overpriced. In any case, you are lucky! Enjoy!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I think this is one of the few references that I came across:

http://www.ploprof.com/OnlyWatch.html

In any case, it looks exotic, interesting, and I have never found many references to them, although I also did not often meet them on the local market, but either in poor condition or overpriced. In any case, you are lucky! Enjoy!

Eww... That's awful. XD

I don't think this one is trying to look gold - well, not like that one. I'll gather my bronzos together later on and see how it looks in amongst them. They're all upstairs and this has been downstairs on my watch modding table since it arrived, so there's been no direct comparisons yet.