• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots May 16th - May 22nd

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
7e1bd1a99e0bffe2171660cec11535db.jpg
56e94bf9e720c9a466c0bff3bae2bed4.jpg

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
How many bloody watches do you have man!

Also, I'm loving the Tudor. It looks gold vs. bronze or is it just the light? I think I may have to add that to my list. Absolutely beautiful.

Way too many watches, I have realised there are loads I don't even wear anymore or even once lol. I recommend not looking at my wristshots I am a pure addict and an enabler lol.

The Tudor was bought from a non TD he swore it was bronze. It is plated from what I can see. Lesson learned but it actually is a very nice watch with surprisingly great lume.

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21
Way too many watches, I have realised there are loads I don't even wear anymore or even once lol. I recommend not looking at my wristshots I am a pure addict and an enabler lol.

The Tudor was bought from a non TD he swore it was bronze. It is plated from what I can see. Lesson learned but it actually is a very nice watch with surprisingly great lume.

Sounds like you got lied to.... bamboozled...taken for a ride!! Maybe you should sell it to me ????????

Reactions: C Master