• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 6th December to 12th December 2021

chrvolt

22/4/10
Greece
716fb03336dd5d324320b5064cd7e8ce.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hiya, Gang!

Welcome to HUMPDAY!!!

Actually, this post is for both Tuesday's and Humpday's photo posts, as last night I quite never got around to posting for Tuesday, which saw this ROLEX BLAKEN SUB appear; since wearing it again, I might as well combine the two. Watch is a serious offering: heavy, well detailed, and with acceptable dial details. dave:

IMG_0002_(4).JPG

IMG_0004_(7).JPG

IMG_0005_(7).JPG

IMG_0007_(6).JPG

thomasharding99

4/9/20
New England, USA
Hiya, Gang!

Welcome to HUMPDAY!!!

Actually, this post is for both Tuesday's and Humpday's photo posts, as last night I quite never got around to posting for Tuesday, which saw this ROLEX BLAKEN SUB appear; since wearing it again, I might as well combine the two. Watch is a serious offering: heavy, well detailed, and with acceptable dial details. dave:

Very nice! Looks bold!

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
I have been missing from family for a while ... happy to return and find the usual family atmosphere. with a lot of Christmas air and .... the week of PAM. I don't have any, but this week will be crucial to keeping my wallet safe ... or exposing it to risk !!
I must admit that they have an inimitable charm.

Understood, my friend. I've been in your boots regarding Pams: At first, "What's the big deal?" with them; later on, after acquiring a few reps: They ARE a big deal (and easy to read the time as well).

dave