• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 29th November to 5th December 2021

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
1174238b6feb54de323bec6cfcc3ee94.jpg

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful..but the fire is so delightful, since we've no place to go..Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" :plugintree:

Happy new week to everybody!

That song will be stuck in my head all day now. Am already actually humming & bopping my head to it :music:

Absolutely love the Christmas season, but the rule is nada until 1st December, not my rule though, as I'd have the tree up and decorated already ;)

Have a great day Sir, love the nato strap :thumbsup:

Reactions: sukwonee

Oilime

Proud daddy
Patron
Certified
31/8/17
Italy, Germany
That song will be stuck in my head all day now. Am already actually humming & bopping my head to it :music:

Absolutely love the Christmas season, but the rule is nada until 1st December, not my rule though, as I'd have the tree up and decorated already ;)

I do actually agree with the rule of the 1st December, otherwise my wife would have made the Christmas Tree in September already!! But that song was on the radio this morning and i didn't want to be the only one having it stucked in the head so glad to share this obsession with you! Have a lovely day too :p

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands

Have a great day Sir, love the nato strap :thumbsup:
In the Netherlands we have Sky Radio and they are playing Xmas songs allready from November first.
Not good at all!!!!!
So for me no Sky Radio before Dec 20th Lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T380 met Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D