• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

My latest build- The “No Time To Die” themed carbon fiber pilot. Had to make a dial adapter as the original dial was 36mm and the new one was 31mm. Pressure tested to 200ft, but the case is rated to 300ft (my pressure gauge does not go that high). Nice light weight, large (45mm)and custom. Now on to the next project: Gen Rolex 14060 dial (found on ebay damaged, bent and cracked). Need to make another dial adapter, but not as large so should not be as visible. It will be in a rep case (sapphire, SS, Rolex logo etched on crystal and signed crown). Will be a cheap movement for now, but if it looks OK, I might upgrade to an ETA sometime in the future. Will be a little jacked up, but good enough for me...

Comment

Originally posted by thomasharding99 View Post
              My latest build- The “No Time To Die” themed carbon fiber pilot. Had to make a dial adapter as the original dial was 36mm and the new one was 31mm. Pressure tested to 200ft, but the case is rated to 300ft (my pressure gauge does not go that high). Nice light weight, large (45mm)and custom. Now on to the next project: Gen Rolex 14060 dial (found on ebay damaged, bent and cracked). Need to make another dial adapter, but not as large so should not be as visible. It will be in a rep case (sapphire, SS, Rolex logo etched on crystal and signed crown). Will be a cheap movement for now, but if it looks OK, I might upgrade to an ETA sometime in the future. Will be a little jacked up, but good enough for me...
              This is a Big Boy or not?
              Love to see your next project!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T380 met Tapatalk

Comment

3 points today please Santa. Bollocks to Burnley!

Comment

Bouncing down outside today, time for the Raindweller

Comment

Originally posted by maxlex View Post
                    This is a Big Boy or not?
                    Love to see your next project!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T380 met Tapatalk
                    Yes, it is a bit big. I like my watches big usually. Probably be next weekend before the next one is done. I am, looking forward to seeing the final result.

Comment

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

PAM 087. My favorite piece I own. Shame it’s getting so hard to find, I don’t find myself wanting to wear it often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

...on Mays argo

Comment

Working...
                                X