Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 29th November to 5th December 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Eyecandy and Wristshots - 29th November to 5th December 2021

    Goof morning RWI. Have a nice week with lots of wristshots and eyecandies.


    WTB - Pam 027, 028,113, 212, 253, 286, 356 - JLC Diver MC - VC 4500V

    #2
    .

    Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post
        Goof morning RWI. Have a nice week with lots of wristshots and eyecandies.

        What a beast!
        Horny piece (excuse me)


        Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Happy New Wrist Week everyone!






          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build - Tudors! (COMING SOON!)

          Comment


            #6
            Have a good week all and stay safe with all that shit of Covid around us!


            Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              To match the temperature as its baltic today

              Have a great week everyone.

              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

              "Take care to get what you like
              or
              you will be forced to like what you get."

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
                To match the temperature as its baltic today

                Have a great week everyone.


                bro, I'll keep you company

                Comment


                  #9
                  .

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
                    To match the temperature as its baltic today
                    "Oh, the weather outside is frightful..but the fire is so delightful, since we've no place to go..Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

                    Happy new week to everybody!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Emichi83 View Post

                      "Oh, the weather outside is frightful..but the fire is so delightful, since we've no place to go..Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

                      Happy new week to everybody!
                      That song will be stuck in my head all day now. Am already actually humming & bopping my head to it

                      Absolutely love the Christmas season, but the rule is nada until 1st December, not my rule though, as I'd have the tree up and decorated already

                      Have a great day Sir, love the nato strap
                      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                      "Take care to get what you like
                      or
                      you will be forced to like what you get."

                      Comment


                        #12

                        Brass monkey weather today, start the week off with an oldie but a goodie, not a rep but a an old fave

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

                          That song will be stuck in my head all day now. Am already actually humming & bopping my head to it

                          Absolutely love the Christmas season, but the rule is nada until 1st December, not my rule though, as I'd have the tree up and decorated already
                          I do actually agree with the rule of the 1st December, otherwise my wife would have made the Christmas Tree in September already!! But that song was on the radio this morning and i didn't want to be the only one having it stucked in the head so glad to share this obsession with you! Have a lovely day too

                          Comment


                            #14

                            Comment


                              #15
                              .

                              Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X