• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 15th to the 21st November 2021

BravoDelta

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
5/8/19
The Land
j9Rq15.jpg

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Old or recent purchase? I tried like hell to find one last year.
Bought over a year ago, via M2M. All my PloProfs have been lucky "right place right time" M2M purchases, as these have been out of production for years. So yeah - they're very sought after and they go within a nanosecond of being posted for sale.

I sold one of my three, and then leapt at the chance to buy it back some months later because of the huge seller's remorse once it had gone!

thomasharding99

4/9/20
New England, USA
Bought over a year ago, via M2M. All my PloProfs have been lucky "right place right time" M2M purchases, as these have been out of production for years. So yeah - they're very sought after and they go within a nanosecond of being posted for sale.

I sold one of my three, and then leapt at the chance to buy it back some months later because of the huge seller's remorse once it had gone!

I love mine, even if it is a bit jacked up. Might be my wristshot for tomorrow :) Amazing how comfortable they are for the size.