• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 15th to the 21st November 2021

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Happy New Wristie Week you lot! x

aa5a8814faca54aa151aadc7febb8e62.jpg

e524952d836f23dcaeb3ee5d0169311a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Rep & Gen :p

Managed to finally set the time with the assistance of good ole YouTube :search:

Picked it up as a gift, and I know the AP fanatics have an intense hatred for it, but am liking it so far, super light & growing on me, so will see how the week progresses.

Happy New Week ya'll, stay safe.

P.s. p0pperini - That is an absolute beauty so well wear Sir:worthy:

:goodluck:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Managed to finally set the time with the assistance of good ole YouTube
I have that CasiOak model in all black (exactly the same as yours) and all red. It was fun working out the time setting (although I spent years wearing nothing but digital quartz and smart watches, so it wasn't too ardous!).

Thanks! The stock TC LV is a very fine rep, totally deserving of its reputation.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I have that CasiOak model in all black (exactly the same as yours) and all red. It was fun working out the time setting (although I spent years wearing nothing but digital quartz and smart watches, so it wasn't too ardous!).

Thanks! The stock TC LV is a very fine rep, totally deserving of its reputation.

Have seen the red and looks like a fun watch, as well as a yellow/ bumblebee model, am a sucker for the random colours :thumbsup:

The stock TC LV is definitely on my future WTB list, but they're like unicorns, so will see what 2022 brings.
Would love a stock of course, but some of the frankens popping up at the moment, as you've said, all the buses coming at once, are wow.

Reactions: sukwonee

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic

Managed to finally set the time with the assistance of good ole YouTube :search:

Picked it up as a gift, and I know the AP fanatics have an intense hatred for it, but am liking it so far, super light & growing on me, so will see how the week progresses.

I am currently waiting on a black dial 15400 I bought M2M a few weeks back and this is making me even more excited for it! :D Love the grey G Shock as well, I need to add one to my collection soon!

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19

It makes me happy to see people from overseas wearing CASIO and SEIKO.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
is this gen or the ARF rep? I’m hoping you’re going to say rep.. either way looks great and if a rep may have to make an order! If gen, I’ll keep dreaming…
Thanks, it's a TC rep - "Kensington High" dial and ETA Elabore movement. I've not modded this one at all. TC are only available M2M now and get snapped up pretty fast, so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled!

The ARF would be a pretty good option though. They're basically a JF, but with a new 904L steel case (the CGs on this case are criticised for being a tiny bit short). And the ARF/JF dial printing is a tad grey compared to TC or BP dials' sharp white print. I also think the BP is a perfectly decent Kermit, particularly because of its excellent dial, which holds up well alongside the TC.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you :thumbsup:
KruisingKhaos95
​​​&
trash3939

Actually bought it as a gift for one of my godsons, his first watch, but it may not make it to him, we shall see :p

For now, I shall enjoy it for a few days, and it's actually incredibly light, already today I have found myself checking a few times has it fallen off my wrist.

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19
Thank you :thumbsup:
KruisingKhaos95
​​​&
trash3939

Actually bought it as a gift for one of my godsons, his first watch, but it may not make it to him, we shall see :p

For now, I shall enjoy it for a few days, and it's actually incredibly light, already today I have found myself checking a few times has it fallen off my wrist.

CASIO G-Shock is very tough and inexpensive

They come in many variations.