• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 6th to 12th Sep 2021

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face!

Such a fun watch, this wristshot has just reminded me to dig mine out for a spin next week ;)

Looks like a non-stock, but very cool strap, and imo wears nicely with the theme of the dial :thumbsup:

:goodluck:

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
IMG-20210907-083458664.jpg

Hey how do you find the quality of the moon and stars on this? Been on the fence to pull the trigger for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Hey how do you find the quality of the moon and stars on this? Been on the fence to pull the trigger for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is probably the earliest version, and it is very well made, and the quality is amazing. I have no complaints with it. Just pull the trigger and enjoy yourself one.

Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I'm really liking the leather strap on the Rolex to mix things up a bit. Any good recommendations to get a leather strap which will fit! thanks
I rarely buy leather straps new - I tend to pick them up in M2M deals. The only ones I’ve bought have been from CheapestNatoStraps.

I currently have a commission being made by TanGo over on RWG. She’s a hugely talented strap artist, and is making me a copy of the Paul Newman bund strap. I’d recommend taking a look at TanGo’s brilliant work.

For the Sub with its common 20mm fitting, there’s a massive choice out there.

Reactions: donR and mrsullivan