• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 5th July to 11th July 2021

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
For the girls... Miss PAM_BOYs Explorer II
jZs4ZJ.jpg

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
When I got the 'Fiddy', it didnt have enough wrist presence for me, so thanks to JayBee0815, the Strapmaster King, decided to see what it would look like on blue rubber, and boom, instant level 10 ridiculousness, love it :thumbsup:

Happy Hump Day folks:)

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
P..DR..D 127 is one watch that makes me wish I could pull off. I saw Gen in person and man...it was frickin gorgeous. I bought a rep after I saw the Gen and I realized how ridiculous it looked on my 6.25 wrist (then) lol.

It really looks good on you. I have never seen 127 on rubber before though until your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
P..DR..D 127 is one watch that makes me wish I could pull off. I saw Gen in person and man...it was frickin gorgeous. I bought a rep after I saw the Gen and I realized how ridiculous it looked on my 6.25 wrist (then) lol.

It really good on you. I have never seen 127 on rubber before though.

Thank you Sir :thumbsup:

It is a beast, no debating that, and does looks ridiculous on the wrist tbh, at 47mm how could it not, not to mention the thickness, but I just thought I'd ratchet it up a notch with a rubber strap, and go one further, make it bright blue ;)

Am sure people are gonna hate the look, my missus certainly does, with a passion, but think that makes me like it even more :p

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Thank you Sir :thumbsup:

It is a beast, no debating that, and does looks ridiculous on the wrist tbh, at 47mm how could it not, not to mention the thickness, but I just thought I'd ratchet it up a notch with a rubber strap, and go one further, make it bright blue ;)

Am sure people are gonna hate the look, my missus certainly does, with a passion, but think that makes me like it even more :p

Dont dream it, be it ;-)