• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question about the hangzhou 6460 gmt movements

BostonSportsFan1001

Horology Curious
26/11/17
I recently received my San Martin GMT Master II homage this past Wednesday the 26th of May the first 35 hours it was running anywhere between 10-20 minutes slow it would only do this once every so often if I set the watch for 10:00 it would still say 10:00 even after time as elapsed by 10+ minutes. I then decided to adjust the movement so far so good but right about 2:32 eastern standard time 5/28/21 I noticed it was behind 5-7 minutes. I have contacted San Martin but I don’t want to send it back and have to wait another 2-5 month’s is there a way I can stop the movement from doing this? Also keep in mind this doesn’t happen all the time just randomly at different times.

Last edited:

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
I recently received my San Martin GMT Master II homage this past Wednesday the 26th of May the first 35 hours it was running anywhere between 10-20 minutes slow it would only do this once every so often if I set the watch for 10:00 it would still say 10:00 even after time as elapsed by 10+ minutes. I then decided to adjust the movement so far so good but right about 2:32 eastern standard time 5/28/21 I noticed it was behind 5-7 minutes. I have contacted San Martin but I don’t want to send it back and have to wait another 2-5 month’s is there a way I can stop the movement from doing this? Also keep in mind this doesn’t happen all the time just randomly at different times.

10-20 minutes slow? I just received the Batgirl homage and my movement runs around 5 to 10 seconds slow, maybe less. If it’s under their warranty they should help you out. Waiting 2-5 months? Did you order off of WRWatches or San Martin?