• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where should I purchase my first rep?

porzai

Horology Curious
13/5/21
I was looking at chazingtime and was about to get myself a watch off of there but they arent taking orders currently due to raids, so which other trusted dealers can ship right now and offer high quality reps.

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
What are you looking for? Honestly, right now I'd be looking at m2m sales if you can find what you're looking for imho. In an m2m at least you know that the watch is in hand, verified by a Mod and ready to ship :)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Depending on your watch of choice, you may wanna ask multiple TD's. Or place a pre order and wait for factories to get up and running again.

Reactions: porzai

porzai

Horology Curious
13/5/21
Dirkjon Honestly, looking for a Daytona Meteorite noob. I think I will have to settle for something else for now unless someone has one. Thank you for the help.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Noob factory isn’t producing right now. Best wait it out

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

AWIWatchmaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/21
Conus
Be just sent me a GET Sub. For what it's worth. They told me they can fulfill order with the exception of Job and GM. They are closed though until I think the 22nd.